BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- L.V. Reznichenko, A.A. Gorbach, A.A. Reznichenko, Mater. of the International Conf. Scientific research of the SCO countries: synergy and integration (Beijing, China, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Reznichenko, O. Bykova, F. Denisova, A. Manokhin, S. Vodyanitskaia, Int. J. of Advan. Biotechnol. and Res. (IJABR), 10(2), 560–566 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.Ya. Gilmutdinov, A.M. Alimov, G.F. Kabirov, F.A. Medetkhanov et al., Res. J. of Pharmac., Biol. and Chem. Sci. (RJPBCS), 9(6), 1156–1160 (November–December 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Iu.V. Konopatov, E.E. Makeeva, Foundations of Immunity and Poultry Feeding (St. Petersburg, 2000) p. 75 [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Kochish, Poultry Farm., 25–31 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Ulyanov, I.Iu. Domnitsky, A.A. Sazonov, S.V. Novikova, Modern Issues in Veterinary Oncology and Immunology: Mater. of Int. Sci. Pract. Conf. Coll. Sci. reports (Nauka, Saratov, 2014) pp. 245–248 [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Podchalimov, E.M. Gribanova, Poultry, 8, 25–28 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Shabunin, V.N. Dolgopolov, Poultry, 8, 42–48 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Reznichenko, Conf. on Agribusiness, Environmental Engineering and Biotechnologies (AGRITECH-2019) (2019) p. 50 [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Kazachkova, S.R. Ishbulatova, G.K. Duskaev, Int. Student Sci. Herald, 4-3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Skvortsova, Reports of the Russ. Acad. of Agricult. Sci., 3, 38–40 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Castillo-Lуpez, E.P. Gutiérrez-Grijalva, N. Leyva-López et al., Plant Sci., 27(2), 349–359 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Dorofeichuk, Determination of lysozyme activity by nephelometry, Laboratory Work, 1, 28–30 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Karput, Immunology and immunopathology of diseases of the young (Uradzhay, Minsk, 1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.