BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- V.V. Zhurenko, N.M. Soroka, E.V. Zhurenko, Changes in the immunological parameters of the calves blood with cryptosporidiosis, Ecol. and Animal World, 2, 22–26 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Zalialov, O.T. Mullakaev, Pathomorphology of the lymphoid organs of calves with cryptosporidiosis invasion, Sci. Notes of the Kazan State Acad. of Veter. Med. named after N.E. Bauman, 240, 93–97 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Iskenderova, G.D. Gaibova, Distribution of causative agents of coccidiosis of farm animals in Azerbaijan, Int. Sci. Agricult. J., 2, 54–58 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Kiselev, Features of complex therapy of intestinal invasions, infestations of piglets and calves, Int. Res. J., 04(58), 38–41 [Google Scholar]
- E.S Klimova, M.E Mkrtchian, T.V. Babintseva, Seasonal dynamics of calves invasion by cryptosporidiosis, Theory and Pract. of Parasitic Disease Control, 20, 273–277 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Novak, S.V. Engashev, R.Iu. Dzhalilov, Cryptosporidiosis – opportunistic calf invasion, Theory and Pract. of Parasitic Disease Control, 17, 296–299 (Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Novak, S.V. Engashev, E.Kh. Daugalieva, Theoretical and applied aspects of monitoring and preventive measures for parasitic diseases in the dairy complex, Theory and Pract. of Parasitic Disease Control, 17, 293–295 (Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Redkozubova, Cryptosporidiosis in calves, Animal Husbandry of Russ., 51–52 (February 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Romanov, Study of parasitic diseases influence of the digestive tract on the animal organism, Territ. of Sci., 5, 7–12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Mullakaev, I. Zalaylov, E. Kirillov, I. Konstantinova, E. Bulatova, Morphological parameters of blood of calves with cryptosporidiosis after applying different treatment regimens, BIO Web of Conferences, 17, 00031 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.