BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- H.A. Amerkhanov, Dairy and beef cattle breed., 1, 2–5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Kudrin, E.M. Kislyakova. Proc. of Kazan State Acad. of Veter. Med. named after N.E. Bauman, 223, 96–101 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Artemyeva, O.V. Pavlyuchenkova, E.N. Kotkovskaya et al., Dairy and beef cattle breed., 6, 33–35 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Broderick, Animal, 12(8), 1722–1734 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sh.K. Shakirov, M.Sh. Tagirov et al., Feed product., 9, 39–42 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Zaripova et al., The feed of the Republic of Tatarstan: composition, nutritional value and use (Foliant, Kazan, 2010) 272 p. [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Mustafayev, E.O. Smychagin, Proc. of KubSTU, 3, 883–895 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Yarmots, A.B. Satkeeva, L.P. Yarmots, Farm animal feed. and feed product., 4, 16–25 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Kashaeva, F.K. Akhmetzyanova, Sh.K. Shakirov, I.N. Kamaldinov, Proc. of Kazan State Acad. of Veter. Med. named after N.E. Bauman, 241, 104–107 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Akhmedzhanov, S.I. Kudinova, Fundamentals of toxicology, textbook (TPU, 2003) 84 p. [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Dolgov, E.V. Kuzminova, E.V. Tyapkina, Proc. of Krasnodar Sci. Center for Zootech. and Veter. Med., 249–253 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.T. Minzanova, V.A. Milyukov, A.V. Krayushkina, D.M. Arkhipova et al., Toxicol. Reports, 5, 457–467 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Lim, K. Rink, H. Glass et al., Arch. Int. Parmacodyn., 130, 335–336 (1961) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Kagan, V.V. Stankevich, Proceedings: Actual issues of occupational health, industrial toxicology and occupational pathology in the oil and petrochemical industries, 48–49 (1964) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Koshchaev, E.I. Migina, Yu.A. Lysenko, Veter. Med. of the Kuban, 4, 14–15 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R ISO 10993-11-2009. Medical Products. Assessment of the biological effects of medical devices. Part 11. Studies of general toxic effects. Introduction. 2009-10-20 (Standartinform, Moscow, 2010), 36 p. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Bagmanov, Sh.K. Shakirov, R.N. Fayzrakhmanov, Proc. of Kazan State Acad. named after N.E. Bauman, 208, 256–261 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Fayzrakhmanov, Metabolism, productivity and quality of animal products when using sapropelbased feed additives in their diets, doct. dissertation (2018) 348 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.O Ezhkov, A.Kh. Yapparov, A.M. Ezhkova, I.A. Yapparov et al., Nanotechnol Russ., 11, 497 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Semenov, S.Y. Smolentsev, N.N. Mishina, S.A. Tanaseva, et al., Indian Veter. J., 95(6), 16–19 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.