BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- A.P. Kolotov, O.V. Sinyakova, Realization of the genetic seed yield potential of oil flax in the Middle Urals, AIC of Russia, 72(1), 92–96 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Korepanova, V.N. Goreeva, M.P. Maslova, Comparative evaluation of flax varieties in the Middle Urals, Bull. of Ulyanovsk State Agricult. Acad., 4(20), 9–14 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Korepanova, I.Sh. Fatykhov, Ecological plasticity of flax varieties in the Middle Urals, Bull. of Samara State Agricult. Acad., 4, 27–30 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Korepanova, I.Sh. Fatykhov, Quality of stocks and elemental composition of seeds of fiber flax varieties in the Middle Urals, Agrochem. Bull.. 3, 5–7 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kuptsevich, Optimization of flax cultivation technology in the conditions of the South TransUrals, Bull. of Kurgan State Agricult. Acad., 3, 36–41 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kuptsevich, I.N. Porsev, E.Yu. Toropova, Adaptive phytosanitary technology of flax cultivation in Trans-Ural region (Kurgan State University Publ. House, Kurgan, 2019) 240 p. [Google Scholar]
- Flax cultivation in Siberia: current status and development prospects: Proc. of the All-Russ. Sci.pract. Conf. (Tara branch FSBEI HE Omsk SAU, 2013) 81 p. [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Methodology of experimental work (Kolos, Moscow, 1985) 335 p. [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for conducting field experiments with fiber flax (Torzhok, 1978) 73 p. [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Porsev, E.Yu. Toropova, N.A. Kuptsevich, K.S. Salomatina, Yield of fiber flax and oil flax depending on the variety composition in the central zone of Kurgan region, Bull. of Kurgan State Agricult. Acad., 1, 34–37 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.