BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- J.C. McKay, The genetics of modern commercial poultry, in: Proc. of the 23rd World’s Poultry Congress (Brisbane, Australia, July 2008) CD-ROM [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Vorobyova, V.N. Chichaeva, V.A. Galkin, The use of “Lysofort dry” when feeding broilers, Zootechnics, 11, 23-25 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Galkin, N.V. Vorobyeva, Influence of the drug “Lysofort” on the growth and meat productivity of broiler chickens, Zootechnics, 11, 15-17 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Egorov, T. Egorova, R. Roshchupkin, S. Kudikov, High-protein soybean meal in feed for broiler chickens, Fodder feed, 7-8, 46-48 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Konobley, The influence of different conditions of protein nutrition of broiler chickens on meat productivity and economic indicators, Bull. of the Lower Volga Agro-University Complex (Zootechnics and veterinary medicine), 3(31), 1-3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Clarke, J. Wiseman, Developments in plant breeding for improved nutritional quality of soya beans II. Anti-nutritional factors, The J. of Agricultural Science, 134(2), 125-136 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Fisinin, The development of broiler poultry in Russia, Economics of agricultural enterprises, 1, 14-16 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Park, H.K. Kim, H.S. Kim, H.S. Lee, I.S. Shin, K.Y. Whang, Effects of Three Different Soybean Meal Sources on Layer and Broiler Performance, Asian-Australasian J. of Animal Sciences, 15(2), 254-265 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Rada, M. Lichovnikova, I. Safarik, The effect of soybean meal replacement with raw full-fat soybean in diets for broiler chickens, J. of Applied Animal Research, 45, 112-117 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Meremikwu, H. Ibekwe, A. Essein, Improving broiler performance in the tropics using quantitative nutrition, World’s Poultry Science J., 69(3), 633-638 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Fisinin, I. Egorov, T. Egorova, Methodological guidelines for feeding poultry (2015) 198 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.