BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- V.G. Tyurin, N.N. Potemkina, I.I. Kochish, Environmental and hygienic aspects in the operation of livestock enterprises, in: Coll. of sci. papers of the All-Russ. Sci. and Pract. Conf. (Vladimir, 2015) pp. 339–343 [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Yakimov, M.K. Gainullina, D.V. Aksakov et al., The Technology of Growing Poultry Using the Poly-Enzyme Preparation “Universal”, Res. J. of Pharmac., Biol. and Chem. Sci., 10(1), 1716–1722 [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Kudryashov, Innovative technology for processing bedding chicken manure into feed additives based on import-substituting membranes, Birds and poultry products, 1, 65–68 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.D. Sidorenko, Prospective contribution of bioconversion of agricultural waste to the improvement of the biosphere, Agroecol., 3(3), 34–38 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sergeeva, G.A. Gasimova, Ecosystem approach of using bird droppings powder, Sci. notes of Kazan State Academy of Veterinary Medicine, 241(1), 183–187 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.Ya. Mulukova, A.A. Sergeeva, The use of powder as an organic fertilizer, in: Coll. of sci. Art., 4th Int. Sci. Conf. Promis. Developm. of young sci. Science of the young – the future of Russia, vol. 8 (Kursk, 2019) pp. 244–247 [Google Scholar]
- F.R. Vafin, I.T. Bikchantaev, Sh.K. Shakirov, F.K. Akhmetzyanova, Biological preparations in preserving the green mass of alfalfa, Bull. of the Technol. Univer., 20(8), 131–133 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Yakimov, M.K. Gainullina, G.A. Gasimova et al., The Influence of Feed Additive of Zeolite on Micromorphology of Certain Organs of the Digestive System of Calves, Res. J. of Pharmac., Biol. and Chem. Sci., 9(6), 1122–1129 [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Kochetova, A.M. Norov, V.V. Sokolov et al., The effectiveness of the use of complex granular pks-fertilizers on sod-podzolic sandy loam and heavy loamy soil, Agrochem., 12, 39–46 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Litvinovich, O.Yu. Pavlova, V.M. Bure, A.V. Lavrishchev, Migration of water-soluble organic substances from sod-podzolic sandy loam soil produced by various doses of ameliorant, Agrochem., 9, 67–74 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Zinyakova, V.M. Semenov, The effect of increasing doses of organic and mineral fertilizers on the pools of dissolved, mobile and active organic matter in gray forest soil, Agrochem., 6, 8–19 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Litvinovich, A.V. Lavrishchev, V.M. Bure et al., Dynamics of the content of exchange cations of calcium and magnesium in sod-podzolic light loamy soil, reclaimed by various size fractions of dolomite (empirical models of the acidification process), Agrochem., 3, 50–61 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Schetinin, L.A. Kirkorova, Obtaining environmentally friendly fertilizers by granulation of bird droppings, in: Coll. of articles of the IV Int. Sci.-pract. Conf. (Novgorod, 2019) pp. 189–193 [Google Scholar]
- Retrieved from: https://www.tatarinform.ru/news/agriculture/29-03-2019/apparatdlya-polucheniya-udobreniy-iz-kurinogo-pometapredstavila-tatarstanskaya-kompaniya-5587673 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Teuchezh, Technology of accelerated processing of litter of pig manure into organic fertilizer, Sci. J. of the Kuban State Agrar. Univer. (Sci. J. of KubSAU), 09(133), 1094–1113 (KubSAU, Krasnodar, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Teuchezh, The use of bird droppings as an organic fertilizer, Sci. J. of the Kuban State Agrar. Univer. (Sci. J. of KubSAU), 04(128), 914–931 (KubSAU, Krasnodar, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 24933.2-81, Seeds of flower crops. Methods for determining germination and germination energy (Publ. house of standards, Moscow, 1982) 6 p. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 13586.3-83, Corn. Acceptance rules and sampling methods (IPK Publ. House of Standards, Moscow, 2001) 62 p. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 12038-84, Seeds of crops. Germination determination methods (Publ. house of standards, Moscow, 1984) 30 p. [Google Scholar]
- Agrochemical methods of soil research (Nauka, Moscow, 1976) 656 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.