BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- S.Yu. Shcheglova, Energy and resource saving in agriculture. Technology review, Proceedings of the IV International Student Scientific Conference “Student Scientific Forum”, retrieved fromml: http://scienceforum.ru/2012/article/2012000560 [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations on the use of non-conventional energy sources in livestock farming, fodder production, farm households, and rural housing (Federal State Scientific Institution GiproniSelkhoz R&D Center, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Semyonov, The efficiency of energy resource usage in agricultural production, Izvestiya of Samara State Agrarian University, 2, 37-41 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Amerkhanov, A.S. Bessarab, B.Kh. Draganov, S.P. Rudobashta, G.G. Shishko, Heat and power plants and agricultural systems (Kolos-Press, Moscow, 2002) 424 p. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.T. Chekemes, On the possibility of using alternative fuels in ICEs of agricultural machines, Scientific Journal of KubSAU, 2(18) (2006) [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Shustrov, A.P. Tatarnikov, A.S. Nekrasov, The analysis of design solutions aimed at the development of a transport power plant based on a free-piston internal combustion engine, Young Scientist, 20(124), 231-236 (2016) Retrieved fromml: https://moluch.ru/archive/124/34301/ [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Tokarev, G.V. Pyzhankon, Ye.A. Dubov, Comparative characteristics of kinematic chains of internal combustion engines, Polzunovskiy Almanakh, 3(1), 9-13 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Khripach, L. Lesnevskiy, M. Lyahovetskiy, A. Troshin, Potential of Microarc Oxidation for Implementation of Dry Friction and Boundary Lubrication Modes in Free-piston Internal Combustion Engines, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 10(20), 40956–40964 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Lesnevskiy, L.Yu. Lezhnev, M.A. Lyakhovetskiy, A.E. Troshin, P.V. Gavrilov, A.M. Ushakov, Inorganic Solid Lubricating Coatings for Heat Engines and Power Plants, Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability, 44(5), 455-463 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Mikalsen, A.P. Roskilly, A Review of Free-Piston Engine History and Applications, Applied Thermal Engineering, 27, 14–15 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Khripach, D.A. Ivanov, I.A. Papkin, Thermoelectric Cooling System for Internal Combustion Engine Part 2: Experimental Studies. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 11(15), 8540-8546 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Papkin, N.A. Khripach, V.S. Korotkov, D.A. Ivanov, Thermoelectric generator for a vehicle engine cooling system research and development, International Journal of Applied Engineering, 11(15), 8557-8564 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Khripach, B. Papkin, V. Korotkov, Thermoelectric generators of motor vehicle powertrains, problems and prospects Life Sci. J., 11(12), 503–507 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Beniovich, G.D. Apazidi, A.M. Boiko, Rotary piston engines, (Mashinostroyeniye, Moscow, 1968) 151 p. [Google Scholar]
- G. Walker, Stirling cycle machines (Energiya, Moscow, 1978) 152 p. [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Latypov, Patent RU No. 2637301 for Rotary Piston Machine (1 December 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.V. Shikin, M.M. Frank-Kamenetskiy, Curves in a plane and space. Reference guide with appended Flat Curves disk (FAZIS, Moscow, 1997) 336 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Ravich, S.N. Bogdanov, The autoequidistant rotary piston device, Engine, 4(94), 34-36 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W.W. Pulkrabek, Engineering Fundamentals of the Internal Combustion Engine (New Jersey, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- G. Blair, Design and Simulation of Four-Stroke Engines (Society of Automotive Engineers, Warrendale, PA, 1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.Kh. Khaliullin, A.V. Matyashin, R.R. Akhmetzyanov, V.M. Medvedev, M.A. Lushnov, Prospects for using the Bayes algorithm for assessing the technical condition of internal combustion engines, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 635, 012016 DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/635/1/012016 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Khafizov, R.A. Usenkov, F.Kh. Khalyullin, R.A. Latypov, The Thermodynamic Calculation of Offset Shafts Rotary Engine Ideal Cycle with External Heat Supply, International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development, 9(4), 1109-1116 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.