BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- Production of animal feed in 2018 (data from Rosstat), Combined feed, 3, 13-23 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Elizarov, A.A. Artyushin, Yu.S. Tsentch, Perspective directions of development of domestic agricultural machinery, Bulletin of VIESH, 2(31), 12-18 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- State program for the development of agriculture and regulation of markets for agricultural products, raw materials and food for 2013-2020, Collection of legislation of the Russian Federation, 30 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Liu, H. Huang, J. Zhou, Energy analysis and economic assessment of a riceturtle-fish co-culture system, Agroecol. Sustain. Food Syst., 43, 299-309 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Chkalova, V.A. Shakhov, E.M. Burlutsky, Some aspects of the functioning of production lines for the production of mixed fodders by the example of enterprises of the Orenburg region, in: Improvement of engineering and technical support of production processes and technological systems: Collection of scientific works (Orenburg, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Gritsenko, D.I. Svintsev, Prerequisites for improving the strategic management of grain processing enterprises that have mixed fodder production, Fundamental research, 10 (part 2), 362-365 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Khalafyan, Statistical data analysis. STATISTIKA 6.0 (Moscow, 2007) 512 p. [Google Scholar]
- V. Gupta, R.K. Bhasin, A.M. Kaynia, V. Umar, A.S. Saini, R.S. Tandon, T. Pabst, Finite element analysis of failed slope by shear strength reduction technique: a case study for Surabhi Resort Landslide, Mussoorie township, Garhwal Himalaya, Geomatics Nat. Hazards Risk, 7(5), 1677–1690 (2016) doi:10.1080/19475705.2015.1102778, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Paramesh, V. Arunachalam, A.J. Nath, Enhancing ecosystem services and energy use efficiency under organic and conventional nutrient management system to a sustainable arecanut based cropping system, Energy (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Parajuli, T. Dalgaard, M. Birkved, Can farmers mitigate environmental impacts through combined production of food, fuel and feed? A consequential life cycle assessment of integrated mixed croplivestock system with a green biorefinery, Sci. Total Environ. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Tuti, V. Prakash, B.M. Pandey, R. Bhattacharyya, D. Mahanta, J.K. Bisht et al., Energy budgeting of colocasia-based cropping systems in the Indian sub Himalayas, Energy, 45, 986-93 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Amiri, M.R. Asgharipour, D.E. Campbell, M. Armin, A sustainability analysis of two rapeseed farming ecosystems in Khorramabad, Iran, based on energy and economic analyses, J. Clean Prod., 226, 105-166 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Tretyakov, V.S. Goryushinsky, I.V. Goryushinsky, N.N. Frolov, M.V. Prusov, N.N. Mosin, RF Patent No. 2219118, IPC B65D 88/64, Hopper for arch-forming bulk materials (20 December 2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Goryushinsky, Experimental and theoretical justification of the effective functioning of the transport and technological system for the supply of bulk cargo, doctoral dissertation (Orenburg, 2005) 298 p. [Google Scholar]
- S.M.R.R. Marton, A. Zimmermann, M. Kreuzer, G. Gaillard, Comparing the environmental performance of mixed and specialised dairy farms: the role of the system level analysed, J. Clean Prod., 124, 73-83 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Mosina, Methodology for determining indicators of the process of loading the hopper with bulk material, in: Modern technologies, means of mechanization and maintenance in the agricultural sector: Collection of scientific papers of Volga Interuniversity Conference, pp. 55-57 (Samara State Agricultural Agricultural Academy, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- T.B. Ledyaev, The prospect of feed production in the Russian Federation, Territory of innovations, 10(14), 68-71 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Lukienko, A.O. Raikov, Equipment for the production of feed products, in: Scientific innovations in agricultural production. Materials of the International scientific-practical conference dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Omsk State Agrarian University, pp. 229-231 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Konyaev, A.S. Skvortsov, Designing energysaving equipment for feed production, Regional Bulletin, 4(13), 13-15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Pakhomov, S.V. Braginets, O.N. Bakhchevnikov, Theoretical background for the development of design methods for the modular production of animal feed, in: Innovative technologies in science and education (ITNO-2017) Materials of the V International scientific and practical conference, pp. 229-232 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.