BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- N.S. Bailard, J. Ortiz, R.A. Flores, Additives to local anaesthetics for peripheral nerve blocks: evidence, limitations and recommendations, American J. of Health-System Pharmacy, 71(5), 373–385 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Lemke, Local and regional analgesia, Veterinary Clinics of North America: Small Animal Practice, 32, 747–763 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Chandler, D.J. Thompson, J.B. Sutton, C.J. Price, eds., Canine Medicine and Therapeutics, 3rd edition (Blackwell Science Ltd., London, 1995) 876 p. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Gurney, E.A. Leece, Analgesia for pelvic limb surgery. A review of peripheral nerve blocks and the extradural technique, Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 41, 445–458 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. Shebits, V. Brass, Operational surgery of dogs and cats (Aquarium Publ., Moscow, 2001) 512 p. [Google Scholar]
- H.G. Nimand, P.F. Nimand, Dogs’ illnesses: the practical guidance for veterinarians, 8th ed. (Aquarium Publ., Moscow, 2001) 816 p. [Google Scholar]
- O.R. Skubko, G.A. Khonin, O.N. Shushakova, S.F. Meleshkov, L.F. Bodrova, Morphological substantiation and technique of lumbar surgical approach for ovarian and uterine extraorganic nerve block in domestic dogs and domestic cats, J. of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, 10(7), 1727-1730 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Sapozhnikov et al., Local anesthesia and methods of novocain therapy in animals: guidance manual (Lan, Saint-Petersburg, 2011) 176 p. [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Smirnov et al., Reasoning of intraperitoneal injection of Novocain for the purpose of curation of dogs, in: Proc. of Kostroma State Agricultural Academy, 58, 20–25 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Rechetnyak, The methods of an abdominal injection of Novocain in dogs, in: Topical Issues of the Science in the AIC: Abstracts of the Interuniversity Sci.-Pract. Conf. (2000) p. 145 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Semechenko, S.A. Barashkova, V.N. Artem’ev, Histological technique: guidance manual (Omsk State Medical Academy Publ., Omsk, 2003) pp. 61–62, 66–67, 69–70 [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Shvedov, D.K. Ovchinnikov, Morphology of nerves forming an abdominal aortal plexus in canids and hares, in: Achievements of comparative, age-related and species morphology in veterinary medical practice: Proc. dedicated to professor Yu. F. Yudichev’s 80th anniversary (Omsk, 2011) pp. 229–234 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.