BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- A.F. Alyabev, Shrinking of Spruce Forests in the Moscow Region, Forest Bulletin, 6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Gninenko, I.V. Khegai, Dynamics of Spruce Forest Shrinkage in the Moscow Region, Forestry Information, 2, 65-74 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Ermakov, A.A. Maslov, Breed Composition of Natural Renewal in the Foci of Spruce Drying due to the Typographer Bark Beetles in the Moscow Region, Proceedings of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Komarova, Mass Reproduction of the Typographer Bark Beetles in 2010-2014 and Protection Activity for Spruce Stands, Forestry Information (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Maslov, A New Wave of Mass Reproduction of the Typographer Bark Beetle in the Spruce Forests of Eastern Europe, Forestry Management. Lecture notes, 3, 65-66 (Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Melnikova, Secondary Pests of Spruce and Methods to Control in the Forests of the Moscow Region, author’s abstract of candidate’s thesis (Moscow, 1959) 12 p. [Google Scholar]
- Methodological Recommendations for Monitoring, Accounting and Forecasting of Mass Reproduction of Stem Pests and the Sanitary Condition of Forests (Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation, Federal Forestry Agency; Russian Research Institute for Silviculture and Mechanization of Forestry (VNNIILM), Pushkino, 2006) 108 p. [Google Scholar]
- Methods for Monitoring Forest Pests and Diseases, Reference Book, vol. 3 (Russian Research Institute for Silviculture and Mechanization of Forestry (VNNIILM), Moscow, 2004) 200 p. [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Mozolevskaya, Comprehensive Measures to Protect Spruce Forests in the European Part of Russia to Suppress the Outbreak of Mass Reproduction of the Typographer Bark Beetles (Pushkino, 2001) 45 p. [Google Scholar]
- Manual on Supervision, Accounting and Forecast of Mass Reproduction of Stem Pests of the Forest (State Forest Enterprise (Rosleshoz) of the USSR, Moscow, 1975) 89 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kh.G. Musin, A.R. Minnihanov, A.R. Mukhametshina, N.F. Gibadullin, I.I. Khalilov, The Condition of Landscape Felling and its Perspectives in Protective Forests, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 316 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Singatullin, Z.G. Khakimova, V.I. Chernov, R.A. Davletshin, Effect of Climatic Factors on Forest Succession in the Forest-Steppe Zone of the Republic of Tatarstan, BIO Web of Conf., 17 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.