BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- V.Yu. Misyuryaev, Yu.N. Pleskachev, S.S. Kandybin, Steam links as the basis for optimization of grain crop rotation in the dry steppe zone of chestnut soils of the Volgograd region, Bull. of the Lower Volga Agro-University Complex: science and higher professional education, 3(31), 91-94 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Shakirov, M.Sh. Tagirov, Factors of increasing the efficiency of agriculture in the Republic of Tatarstan, Agriculture, 7, 9-12 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dedov, D.A. Boluchevsky. Influence of biological techniques for restoring soil fertility and methods of soil treatment on the fertility of typical chernozem and yield of winter wheat, Bull. of the Oryol SAU, 1(46), 38-41 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Chamberlain, M.L. Bolton, M.S. Cox, G. Suen, S.P. Conley, J.-M. Ané, Crop rotation, but not cover crops, influenced soil bacterial community composition in a corn-soybean system in southern Wisconsin, Appl. Soil Ecology, 154, 103603 (2020). DOI: 10.1016/j.apsoil.2020.103603 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Von Arb, E.K. Bünemann, H. Schmalz, M. Portmann, N. Adamtey, M.W. Musyoka, E. Frossard, A. Fliessbach, Soil quality and phosphorus status after nine years of organic and conventional farming at two input levels in the Central Highlands of Kenya, Geoderma, 362, 114112 (2020). DOI: 10.1016/j.geoderma.2019.114112 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Osennii, A.V. Ilin, L.S. Veselova, Efficiency of a long-term combination of soil-treatment systems and fertilizers in the field crop rotation of the foothillsteppe Crimea, Bull. of the Orenburg State Agrarian University, 2(58), 12-15 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Cherkashin, Crop rotation as the basis of organic farming in the cultivation of environmentally friendly crop production, Bull. of the Orenburg State Agrarian University, 4(66), 28-30 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Rusakova, Biological properties of sod-podzolic sandy loam soil with prolonged use of straw for fertilizer, Soil Science, 12, 1485 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Semykin, I. Y. Pigorev, A.A. Tarasov, A.P. Glinushkin, S.A. Plygun, I.I. Sycheva, Microbial preparations and growth regulators as a means of biologization in agriculture, Russian J. of Agricultural and Socio-Economic Sciences, 11(59), 3-9 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Toigildin, M.I. Podsevalov, A.V. Karpov, I.A. Toigildina, T.D. Grosheva, The concept of synergism in the farming systems, Res. J. of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 6(4), 227-229 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Dudkina, Influence of crop rotation on the flows of matter and energy in agrobiogeocenoses, Bull. of the Kursk State Agricultural Academy, 7, 33-42 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Matyuk, O.V. Selitskaya, S.S. Soldatova, The role of green manure and straw in stabilizing the processes of transformation of organic matter in sod-podzolic soil, Bull. of the Russian Agricultural Academy, 3, 63-74 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Novoselov, A.N. Kuzminykh, R.V. Eremeev, Soil fertility and crop productivity depending on the main cultivation and crop rotation, Fertility, 6(111), 22-25 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Loshakov, Efficiency of separate and joint use of crop rotation and fertilizers, Achievements of science and technology of the agro-industrial complex, 30(1), 9-13 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Dmitriev, V.V. Zhitov, N.I. Mokhosova, The balance of nutrients in the grain-crop rotation of long-term stationary experience, Bull. of the Irkutsk State Agricultural Academy, 54, 15-20 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zelenev, Yu.N. Pleskachev, E.V. Seminchenko, Crop rotations ensuring the greatest yields under dry conditions of the lower Volga region water saving irrigation regimes for vegetable crop production under conditions of Volga-Don interfluve, Bull. of the peoples’ friendship University of Russia. Series: agronomy and animal husbandry, 13(3), 216-223 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Zezin, P.A. Postnikov, M.A. Namyatov, Humus balance in field crop rotation, Perm Agrarian Bull., 2(26), 5764 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Tkachuk, E.V. Pavlikova, S.V. Bogomazov, Crop rotation as a factor in increasing arable land productivity and preserving soil fertility in the foreststeppe zone of the Middle Volga region, Niva of the Volga Region, 3(44), 74-79 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Galeev, O.N. Shashkov, Assessment of the effects of biologization and chemicalization techniques on the productivity of fodder crop rotation in the forest-steppe of Western Siberia, Achievements of science and technology of the agro-industrial complex, 33(10), 22-25 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Mitrofanov, Yu.V. Kaftan, Increasing the productivity of six-field crop rotation in the steppe zone of the Southern Urals, Bull. of the Orenburg State Agrarian University, 4(60), 8-10 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Postnikov, V.V. Popova, Productivity of agricultural crops in field crop rotation, Agricultural Bull. of the Upper Volga, 2(23), 5-11 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.