BIO Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2021VI International Scientific Conference “Problems of Industrial Botany of Industrially Developed Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- Red Book of Kazakhstan. V. 2. Part 2. Plants (Astana, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Vvedensky, Flora of the USSR, 4, 113–280 (1935) [Google Scholar]
- I. O. Baytulin, V. V. Lysenko, A. M. Nurusheva, Reports of NAS Rep. Kazakhstan, 6, 95–97 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Zlobin, V.G. Sklyar, A.A. Klimenko, Populations of rare plant species: theoretical foundations and methods of study (Sumy, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. G. Levichev, L. S. Krasovskaya, Bul. MOIP. Dept. biol., 86, 105–112 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Cheryomushkina, Biology of Allium species in Eurasia (Novosibirsk, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Zhivotovsky, Rus. Ecol., 1, 3–7 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Uranov, Biol. Science, 2, 7–34 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Zhukova, Population life of meadow plants (Yoshkar-Ola, 1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.