BIO Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2021VI International Scientific Conference “Problems of Industrial Botany of Industrially Developed Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- K.A. Sobolevskaya, N.P. Lubyagina, Chernevaya taiga and relic problems, 77–83 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Lubyagina, Introduction of nemoral relicts of the chernevaya taiga in artificially created phytocenoses as one of the ways to preserve them (Novosibirsk, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Lubyagina, Conservation of Siberian flora (Novosibirsk, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Lubyagina, Biull. Glavnogo Botanicheskogo sada, 131, 82–86 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Korolyuk, N.N. Lashchinskii, Plant diversity of Central Siberian Botanical Garden, SB RAS, 423–465 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Semenova, Rare and endangered flora species of Siberia: biology and protection (Novosibirsk, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Introduction ofplants of the natural Siberian flora (Novosibirsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Krilov, Proceedings of the Tomsk University, 1, 3–40 (1891) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Chlonov, Linden and linden trees of Western Siberia (Novosibirsk, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Lashchinskii, Vegetation of the Salair Ridge (Novosibirsk, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.