BIO Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2021VI International Scientific Conference “Problems of Industrial Botany of Industrially Developed Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- A. Borem, F.R. Santos, D.E. Bowen, Understanding Biotechnology (Prentice Hall PTR, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Evans, J.C. Furlong, Environmental biotechnology: theory and application (University of Durham, UK and Taeus Biotech Ltd., 2003) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Makeeva, O.A. Neverova, Modern problems of science and education 6, 601 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Makeeva, O.A. Neverova, Advances of modern science 7, 76–80 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Methodological guidelines for detecting heavy metals in agricultural field soils and plant produce 65 (CIAS, Moscow, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Yakovchenko, O.B. Konstantinova, A.A. Kosolapova, L.V. Rogova, D.N. Alankina, Bulletin of KuzSTU 3, 116–119 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Voronkova, Mining information-analytical bulletin 1 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Lukin Achievements of science and technology AIC 3, 14–15 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Krasavin, I.V. Katayeva, A.V. Ostanin, V.A. Yekaterininsky, Plants and industrial environment 128–135 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Panin, Ye.N. Biryukova, G.V. Motuzova, Modern problems of soil pollution 72–75 (Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Puzakova, I.S. Konyaev, I.V. Prokopenko, A.Ye. Tigunov, Samara Bend: regional and global environmental problems 21, 148–151 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.