BIO Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2021VI International Scientific Conference “Problems of Industrial Botany of Industrially Developed Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- T.K. Parmar, D. Rawtani, Y.K. Agrawal, Bioindicators: the natural indicator of environmental pollution, Frontiers in Life Sci., 9, 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kumar, A review of phylogeography: biotic and abiotic factors, Geology, Ecology, Landscapes, 2, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.O. Plekhanova, O.A. Zolotareva, I.D. Tarasenko, A.S. Yakovlev, Assessment of ecotoxicity of soils contaminated by heavy metals, Eurasian Soil Sci., 52, 10 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.Z. Glukhov, Yu.A. Shtirts, Characteristics of the shape asymmetry of leaf tip and base in Populus nigra L. under industrial dump conditions, Applied Ecology and Environmental Research, 13, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Safonov, Phytoindicational monitoring in Donetsk, World Ecology Journal, 6, 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Safonov, Phyto-qualimetry of toxic pressure and the degree of ecotopes transformation in Donetsk region, Problems of ecology and nature protection of technogenic region, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Zipperer, J. Wu, R.V. Pouyat, S.T.A. Pickett, The application of ecological principles to urban and urbanizing landscapes, J. Ecological Applications. 10, 3 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- O.Z. Eremchenko, N.V. Mitrakova, N.V. Moskvina, Phytotesting of the soils of urban pedocomplexes in residential areas of Perm, Russia, Appl. Ecology and Environmental Research, 17, 2 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Safonov, Teratogenesis of indicator plants of industrial Donbass, Diversity of plant world, 1, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Pozolotina, E.V. Antonova, Temporal variability of the quality of Taraxacum officinale seed progeny from the East-Ural radioactive trace: is there an interaction between low level radiation and weather conditions? Intern. J. of Radiation Biology, 93, 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Yermolaev, R.N. Selivanov, The use of automated geomorphological clustering for purposes of urban planning, World Applied Sciences Journal, 30, 11. 2014 [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Khondhodjaeva, K.B. Ismillaeva, N.T. Ruzimbayeva, Bioindication and its importance in the conducting of ecological monitoring, European Sci., 36, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Meena, Impact of arsenic-polluted groundwater on soil and produce quality: a food chain study, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 192, 12 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Safonov, E.A. Germonova, Ecological networks for phytomonitoring purposes in Donbass, Problems of ecology and nature protection of technogenic region, 3-4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Panidi, L. Trofimetz, J. Sokolova, Application of phyto-indication and radiocesium indicative methods for microrelief mapping, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 34 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.