BIO Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2021VI International Scientific Conference “Problems of Industrial Botany of Industrially Developed Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- V.M. Kurachev, E.R. Kandrashin, F.K. Ragim-Zade, Siberian Journal of Ecology 1, 7 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Manakov, T.O. Strelnikova, A.N. Kupriyanov, Formation of vegetable cover in man-general landscapes of Kuzbass (EDP SB RAS, Novosibirsk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Sokolov, Diversification of soil formation on dumps of coal deposits in Siberia (ISSA SB RAS, Novosibirsk, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Androkhanov, V.M. Kurachev, Contemporary problems of ecology 2, 6 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Sokolov, S.P. Kulizhskiy Tomsk State University. Journal of Biology 27, 3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pansu, J. Gautheyrou. Handbook of Soil Analysis. Mineralogical, Organic and Inorganic Methods (Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jaccard Bull. Soc. Vaudoise Sci. Natur. 37 (1901) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Schmidt, Mathematical Methods in Botany (Leningrad Publishing House University, Leningrad, 1984) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.