BIO Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2021VIII All-Russian Conference with International Participation “MOUNTAIN ECOSYSTEMS AND THEIR COMPONENTS”, dedicated to the Year of Science and Technology in the Russian Federation
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||17 September 2021|
- Resolution of the BSNK (Bashsovnarkom) “On the establishment of the Bashkir State Reserve”, 26/4. (UFA, VNII L/S, 1930) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kapura, V. Popov, et al., Organizational and economic plan for the Yuzhno-Uzyansky forestry of the Bashkir administration. Forest management 1955-1956, Ryazan expedition “Lesproekt”, 1, 1 (Ryazan, 1956) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lesnov, A. Krestyanov, et al., The project of organization and management of forestry of the Bashkir State Reserve. Forest management 1969, Bashkir aerial forestry expedition of the Volga forest management enterprise “Lesproekt”, 1, 183 (Ufa, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lesnov, V. Sidorenko, et al., The project of organization and development of forestry of the Bashkir State Reserve. Explanatory note. 1st Gorky forest management expedition 1979-1980. Volga Forest Management Enterprise, 1, 193 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- R. Akhmetov, F. Bazhaev, Forest development project of the forestry “Bashkir State Nature Reserve”, 209 (Ufa, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Severtsev, Report on the Bashkir Reserve. Journal No. 26 of the meeting of the Council of People’s Commissars of the Bashkir ASSR (Ufa, 1930) [Google Scholar]
- V. Yanybaeva Sustainable development of territories: theory and practice (Sibay Information Center-branch of the State Unitary Enterprise of the Republic of Bashkortostan, Sibay, 2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.