BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Genetic Resources and Crop Breeding|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- V.V. Novokhatin, Agricultural Biology 5 (51), 627–635 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Telegin et al. Improving the efficiency of agriculture in the Trans-Urals in dry conditions, 229 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Popolzukhin, V.D. Vasilevsky, E.S. Kuzmina, Rural Siberia 2 (02), 38–42 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Kryuchkov, Bulletin of Orenburg SAU 3, 1 (35), 41–44 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Titarenko, N.A. Korobova, Grain farming of Russia 3, 41–45 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Field experiment methodology (with the basics of statistical processing of research results), 352 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.T. Maltseva, E.A. Filippova, N.Yu. Bannikova, V.A. Berdyugin, Feed production 11, 27–31 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Shamanin et al., Breeding of soft spring wheat for resistance to stem rust in Western Siberia, 21 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.T. Maltseva, E.A. Filippova, N.Yu. Bannikova. Bulletin of Omsk State Agrarian University 1 (33), 21–30 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Gultyaeva, E.L. Shaydayuk, V.P. Shamanin et al., Agricultural Biology, 53 (1), 85–95 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.