BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Genetic Resources and Crop Breeding|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- T. Danilova, S. Sinitsyn, Prospects for the development of grain production in the Northwest Federal District of the Russian Federation in Proceedinds of the International Congress of Agriculture “Prospects for the development of agro-industrial complex of Russia in the conditions of membership in the WTO”, St. Petersburg: ZAO “Expoforum”, 155–156 (2013) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- State Register for Selection Achievements Admitted for Usage (National List), “Plant varieties”, 1, 719 (Moscow: FGBNU Rosinformagrotekh, 2021) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dreiseitl, Plant Breeding 136 (3), 351–356 (2017) DOI: 10.1111/pbr.12471 [Google Scholar]
- I. Loskutov, O. Kovaleva, E. Blinova, Methodical instruction for the study and conservation of the world collection of barley and oats, 63 (St. Petersburg: VIR, 2012) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- B. Dospekhov, Methodology of field trial (Moscow: Agropromizdat, 1985) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhivotkov, Z. Morozova, L. Sekatueva, Plant Breeding and Seed Production, 2, 3–6 (1994) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- V. Kovalev, K. Kosareva, Zhurnal Sel’skokhozyaistvennaya biologiya, 1, 72–81 (1990) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.