BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Genetic Resources and Crop Breeding|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- A.V. Kulakov, Practical course on plant physiology, 136 (1961) [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Stasik, D.A. Kiriziy, G.A. Pryadkina, Photosynthesis and productivity of agricultural plants. Plant Physiology and Genetics, 48 (3), 232–251 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Perfiliev, O.A. Vyushina, Bulletin of KRasGAU, 2 (125), 27–31 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ionova, V.L. Gaze, V.A. Likhovidova, Grain Economy of Russia, 1, 23–27 (2020) (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.31367/2079-8725-2020-67-1-23-27 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kumakov, Agricultural Biology, 3 (3), 362 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kumakov, Selection to increase the photosynthetic productivity of plants. Plant physiology. Theoretical foundations of increasing plant productivity, 3, 107 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Tobolova, Bulletin of the Kursk Agricultural Academy, 9, 132–134 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Tobolova, In the book: Plant Genetics. Genomics. Bioinformatics and Biotechnology. The 3rd International Conference, Abstract book, 57 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Litun, Selection and Seed Production, 2, 24–28 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Nichiporovich, Photosynthesis and Theory of High Yields, 92 (1956) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Nichiporovich, Theoretical Foundations of Photosynthetic Productivity, 511–527 (1972) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.