BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Physiology and Immunology of Agricultural Plants|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- D.L. Rahmankulov, G.G. Bazunova, R.S. Musavirov, A.P. Klevtsova, M.S. Kireeva and F.N. Latypova, Plant growth and development regulators 1, 196 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Movsumzade, R.B. Valitov, G.G. Bazunova and G.K. Aminova. Growth regulators and crops 208 (Reagent, Ufa, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Ikrina and A.M. Kolbin, Plant Growth and Development Regulators 1, 696, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zakharenko and A.F. Chenkin, Plant protection1, 4–9 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- D.Dzh. Nikell, Regulators of growth ofplants. Application in agriculture, 189 (Kolos, Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Melnikov, Pesticides. Chemistry, technology and applications, 712 (Chemistry, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Melnikov, Pesticides and growth regulators, 576 (Chemistry, Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kefeli, Natural growth inhibitors and phytohormons, 253 (Science, Moscow, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Melnikov and Yu.A. Baskakov, Chemistry of herbicides and plant growth regulators, 723 (State chemical publishing house, Moscow, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Mazitova, V.H. Hamayev, E.S. Ulyamayeva and I.A. Sukhareva, Bashkir chemical J. 6, 4–9 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Mazitova, E.A. Builova and G.K. Aminova, Bashkir chemical J., 13, 5–9 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Builova, I.Sh. Mazitova, D.U. Rysayev and A.K. Mazitova, Bashkir chemical J. 13, 12–16 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Hauskroft and E. Constable, Modern Course in Organic Chemistry, 528 (Mir, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Parker, Successes of modern chemistry 5, 528 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Mazitova, G.K. Aminova, E.A. Builova, M.V. Bazunova and I.S. Ingram. Russian Federation Patent No. 2, 379, 891 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Builoval, A.K. Mazitoval, G.U. Yarmuhametova, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 459, 042017 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.