BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Soil Resources and Management of Soil Fertility Parameters|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- Report of the Governor of the Belgorod Region to the Government of the region "On the results of 2019", Newspaper "Belgorodskaya Pravda" (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Field experiment method (with the basics of statistical processing of research results), 351 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Lukin, Ecological foundations of agriculture, 288 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Belgorod Region No. 14-PP dated January 26, 2015 "On the introduction of a biological farming system" [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Pykhtin, A.V. Gostev, Theoretical foundations for the use of zero and surface methods of basic soil cultivation for grain crops, Information and technological support of adaptive landscape farming systems, 241–246 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.Y. Rodionov, N.I. Kloster, Fertilizers in modern agriculture, 213 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Turyansky et al., Technological regulations for the cultivation of major agricultural crops in the Belgorod region, 687 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Kotlyarova, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 624, 012228 (2021) (Scopus & WoS) DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/624/1/012228 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.