BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Biotechnology in the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- Nutrition for the elderly, http://xn--4-9sb0a.xn--p1ai/med-profilaktika/pravilnoe-pitanie/?ELEMENT_ID=485. - Access date: 01/08/2021. [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kruglova, Z.A. Vlasova, Bulletin of scientific works of young scientists, graduate students, undergraduates of the Gorsky State Agrarian University, 57, 121–123 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Z.A. Vlasova, S.V. Akkatseva, Proceedings of Gorsky State Agrarian University, 58 (1), 107–110 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Gosteva, N.N. Kozlova, Proceedings of Gorsky State Agrarian University, 55 (2), 54–57 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kulintsev, M.B. Ulimbashev, B.T. Abilov, Proceedings of Gorsky State Agrarian University, 54 (3), 62–65 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Kabisov, E.V. Ramonova, Proceedings of Gorsky State Agrarian University, 52 (1), 234–239 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Tzugkiev, R.G. Kabisov, A.G. Petrukovich, E.V. Ramonova, V.B. Tzugkieva, E.I. Rekhviashvili, Advances in Environmental Biology - Jordan (Amman-Jordan). American-Eurasian Network for Scientific Information (AENSI publisher), 8 (13), 335–340 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31450-2013, Drinking milk. Technical conditions, 11 (M.: Standartinform, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- TR CU 021/2011, Technical Regulations of the Customs Union "On food safety". -Introduce, 880, 242 (Minsk: Decision of the Commission of the Customs Union, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- TR CU 033/2013, Technical Regulations of the Customs Union "On the safety of milk and dairy products.", 67, 129 (Minsk: Decision of the EEC Council, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 33491-2015, Fermented milk products enriched with bifidobacteria bifidum. Technical conditions, 24 (M.: Standartinform, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31454-2012, Kefir. Technical conditions, 12 (M.: Standartinform, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.