BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Biotechnology in the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- C. Jucker, D. Erba, M.G. Leonardi, D. Lupi, S. Savoldelli, Environ Entomol 46, 1415–1423 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Oonincx, J. van Itterbeeck, M.J. Heetkamp, H. van den Brand, J.J. van Loon, A. van Huis, Plos One 5 (12) e14445, (2010) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0014445. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Antonov, E. Lutovinovas, G.A. Ivanov, N.O. Pastukhova, Principles of ecology 3, 4–19 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Bochkarev, D.S. Bryukhanov, S.M. Ermolov, The influence of temperature and humidity regime on the growth and development of larvae of Black soldier flies, Actual issues of biotechnology and veterinary medicine: theory and practice, mater. of national scientific conference of the Institute of Veterinary Medicine (Troitsk, 2018) 17–21 (Chelyabinsk: FSBEI HE South-Ural SAU, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Bochkareva, A.K. Bochkarev, O.A. Matrosova, Obtaining eggs of the black soldier fly in the conditions of the Department of Animal Husbandry and Poultry Breeding, Ideas of young scientists-agro-industrial complex: zootechny, veterinary medicine and technology of processing agricultural products, mater. of student scientific conference of the Institute of Veterinary Medicine (Troitsk, 2019) 36–39 (Chelyabinsk: FSBEI HE South-Ural SAU, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Vlasova, D.S. Bryukhanov, A.K. Bochkarev, The biological cycle of the Black soldier fly in the conditions of the Department of Animal Husbandry and Poultry Breeding of the Institute of Veterinary Medicine of the SUrSAU, Actual issues of biotechnology and veterinary medicine: theory and practice, mater. of national scientific conference of the Institute of Veterinary Medicine (Troitsk, 2018) 35–40 (Chelyabinsk: FSBEI HE South-UralSAU, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Protasov, A.V. Molchanov, Ecology, health and nature management in Russia, 528 (M.: Publishing house of Finance and Statistics, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Serebryansky, Processing of food and agricultural waste by black soldier flylarvae. Obtaining feed protein, fertilizers and chitin, (2015) https://agrobook.ru/blog/user/sdn15/pererabotka-pishchevyh-i-selskohozyaystvennyh-othodov-lichinkami-chernoy-lvinki [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ushakova, R.V. Nekrasov, Prospects for the use of insects in feeding farm animals. Biotechnology: the state and prospects of development, Materials of the VIII Moscow International Congress, CJSC "Expo-Biohim-technologies", RSTU n.a. D.I. Mendeleev (Moscow, March 17-20, 2015), 147–149 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.