BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Biotechnology in the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- S. Izhboldina, Mil & m hus, 1, 30–32 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Olin, Sci, 1, 13–22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- OSN-APK 2.10.24.001-04. Lighting standards for agricultural enterprises, buildings and structures. Ministry of Agriculture of Russia, Moscow, FGNU SPC “Giproniselkhoz”, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. Rabinovich, A. A. Nichiporovich, E. V. Shpolsky; Photosynthesis 2, 652 (Moscow, Publishing house of foreign literature, 1953) [Google Scholar]
- Set of rules SP 52.13330. 2016 “SNiP 23-05-95*. Natural and artificial lighting”. Updated version of SNiP 23-05-95* (Approved by the order of the Ministry of Construction and Housing and Communal Services of the Russian Federation of November 7, 2016.N 777/ effective from May 8, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Yurkov, The impact of light on the resistance and productivity of animals, 192 (Moscow, Rosagropromizdat, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Dahl & D. Petitclerc, J of An Sc 81, 11–17 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- C. Hogg, TJ of ex b, 214(12), 2014–2019 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hulsen, Cow Signals, Roodbont Publishers (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.