BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Topical Issues of Veterinary and Animal Science, Biotechnology of Production and Processing of Agricultural Products|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- A.M. Ataev, M.M. Zubairova, N.T. Karsakov, Yug Ros: ekol, razv, 2(11), 84–94 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Ataev, D.G. Musiev, M.G. Gazimagomedov, M. M. Zubairova and S.A. Gunashev, Diseases of cattle, Makhachkala, Dagestan State Agrarian University, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Akhmedov, A.M. Ataev, Probl raz APK reg, 1(29), 65–68 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Zubairova, A.M. Ataev, Paraz, 44(6), 525–530 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Zubairova, A.M. Ataev, Vet, 5, 33–36 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Zubairova, A.M. Ataev, N.T. Karsakov, D.G. Kataeva, and T.N. Ashurbekova, Yug Ros: ekol, razv, 1(13), 63–72 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.T. Karsakov, M. M. Zubairova, A.M. Ataev, Vet, 11, 29–31 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K.R. Urguev, A.M. Ataev, Sheep diseases, Makhachkala, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Yakubovsky, A.M. Ataev, M.M. Zubairova, M.G. Gazimagomedov and N.T. Karsakov, Parasite diseases of animals, Makhachkala, Delta-press, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.