BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Topical Issues of Veterinary and Animal Science, Biotechnology of Production and Processing of Agricultural Products|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- B. Langlois, Analysis of the relationship between conformation and the horse’s ability to gallop, trot and jump, 46 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kalinkina, Yu.A. Orlova, V.V. Kreshikhina and O.N. Makhmutova, Horse breeding and equestrian sports 3, 9–11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dubrovin, Industry and agriculture 11, 30–37 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kalinkina, A.V. Dubrovin and N.V. Abramova, Horse breeding and equestrian sports 1, 4–7 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Lewczuk, E. Metera-Zarzycka, Perr J., 7, 2–14 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Druml, M. Dobretsberger, G. Brem, Animal., 9(6), 928–993 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Pern, V.B. Fileikin, V.A. Podobaev, N.V. Khorolskaya, Static model of a horse under the "HORSE" program. Physiological foundations of increasing the productivity of farm animals: abstracts (Divovo: ARRI of Horse Breeding), 107–108 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Vikulova, New breeding, physiological, biotechnological methods in horse breeding: collection of scientific papers, 42–53, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Batanov, I.A. Baranova, O.S. Starostina, Zootechnics 7, 2–8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Druml, M. Horna, G. Grilz-Seger, M. Dobretsberger, G. Brem, Arch. Anim. Breed., 61, 79–85 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.