BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Topical Issues of Veterinary and Animal Science, Biotechnology of Production and Processing of Agricultural Products|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- P.I. Gnedina, VI. Podyapolsky, etc., Veterinary science - production 24, 127–129 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Ponamarev, N.V. Tikhaya, The spread of pig trichinosis in some areas of the Altai Krai, Agrarian science - agriculture: collection of materials: in 2 books, XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference-Barnaul: Institute of the Altai State University, 2, 184–186 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Kotelnikov, Helminthological studies of animals and the environment: a reference book, 280 (M: Kolos, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Ponamarev, A.N. Ponomarev, Assessment of the parasitic situation on pig farms in the Altai Krai, Actual problems of animal pathology: materials of the international congress of therapists, diagnosticians 6-9 July 2005, 141–142 (Barnaul: publishing house of ASAU, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Ponamarev, N.V. Tikhaya, A.N. Ponomarev, Bulletin of the Altai State Agrarian University, 7(81), 71–75 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Smirnov, Proc. of the All-Union Inst. of Helminthol 16, 227–230 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Ponamarev, M.A. Kostyukov, On the epizootology of animal trichinosis in the Altai Territory, Agrarian Science to Agriculture - V International Scientific and practical Conference, Book 3 Barnaul, 383–386 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Ponamarev, M.A. Kostyukov, A.N. Ponamarev, Bulletin of the ASAU, 75, 69–74 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Tikhaya, N.M. Ponamarev, M.Yu. Novikova, Yu.N. Fisenko, and S.L. Plotnikova E3S Web Conf., 282, 03005 (2021) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20212_820. [Google Scholar]
- A.D.M. Dove, T.H. Cribb, Parasitology Today 22(12), 568–574 (2006) https://doi.Org/10.1016/j.pt.2006.09.008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.