BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Topical Issues of Veterinary and Animal Science, Biotechnology of Production and Processing of Agricultural Products|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- S.S. Kozak, Veterinaria Kormlenie 2, 46–49 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- EFSA AHAW Panel (EFSA Panel on Animal Health and Welfare), EFSA Journal 11(12), 3460 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Seregin, Meat Technology 6, 37–42 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Butko, P.A. Popov, S.A. Lavina, I.S. Osipova, Ye.A. Semenova, Problems on Veterinary Sanitation, Hygiene, and Ecology 1(25), 38–43 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Gushchin, I.I. Makoveev, V.S. Bragin, A.L. Makoveeva, Ptitsevodstvo 7, 37–40 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- HAS, Practical Slaughter of Poultry: A Guide for the Small Producer, Wheathampatead, UK (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Dorozhkin, M.P. Butko, A.S. Gerasimov, T.F. Pokornaya, V.I. Belousov, Problems on Veterinary Sanitation, Hygiene and Ecology 1(17), 6–16 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Seregin, V.Ye. Nikitchenko, D.V. Nikitchenko, RUDN Journal of Agronomy and Animal Industries 1(13), 61–69 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Corrigendum to Regulation (EC) No. 853/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 29, 2004, laying down specific hygiene rules for food of animal origin [Google Scholar]
- Corrigendum to Regulation (EC) No. 854/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 29, 2004, laying down specific rules for the organisation of official controls on products of animal origin intended for human. [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Seregin, Ye.S. Baranovich, T.V. Kurmakayeva, M.L. Gusarov, BIO 6(225), 14–17 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- The Department of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries of the Republic of South Africa. Poultry meat inspection manual of January 2007 [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Kozak, I.V. Mokshantseva, Yu.A. Kozak, Veterinaria i Kormlenie 2, 55–58 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Agriculture (Minselkhoz) of Russia No. 72 dd. March 12, 2014. On Approval of Veterinary Guidelines for Animal Slaughter and Primary Processing of Meat and Sundry Non-Industrial Slaughter Products at Low- and Medium-Capacity Slaughterhouses [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.