BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Topical Issues of Veterinary and Animal Science, Biotechnology of Production and Processing of Agricultural Products|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- Yu.A. Baldzhi, Yu.N. Sheiko, V.V. Polyakov, S.P. Seidenova, et al., Bulletin of meat cattle breeding, 2(94), 59–63 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Madyshev, R.N. Fayzrakhmanov, I.N. Kamaldinov, Scientific notes of the Kazan State Academy of Veterinary Medicine n.a. N.E. Bauman 32(4), 105–108 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Pozdnyakova, O.V. Latysheva, I.A. Timinskaya, A.V. Ivanov, et al., Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals 08(175), 41–46 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Tyurenkova, O.R. Vasilyeva, Farm animals, 2, 100–110 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Chagas, J.J. Bass, D. Blache, C.R. Burke and J. Dairy Sci. 90, 4022–4032 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Wathes, A.M. Clempson, G.E. Pollott, Reprod. Fertil. Dev. 25, 48–61 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Nikolaeva, N.M. Alekseeva, P.P. Borisova, E.S. Vasilyeva, et al., International Agricultural Journal, 3(369), 55–58 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Garcia-Fernandez, F. Diaz, Six dairy cattle feed additive research insights https://www.researchgate.net/publication/330105955. [Google Scholar]
- Immig, I. Using feed additives to improve milk production and dairy farm efficiency. International Dairy Topics, http://www.positiveaction.info/pdfs/articles/dt13_5p31.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- A. Ivanov, A. Betin. The effectiveness of the use of feed additive Agolin Ruminant in the rations of lactating cows. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/345911889. [Google Scholar]
- C.K. Reynolds, G.B. Huntington, H.F. Tyrrell, P.J. Reynolds, Journal of Dairy Science 71(9), 2395–2405 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rodenburg, Feed Additives for the Dairy Herd: A Literature Review and Discussion of Practical Applications. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1680065/pdf/canvetj00601-0058. [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Schingoethe, Journal of Dairy Science 100(12), 10143–10150 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Voicu, M. Nicolae, I. Ioanca et al., Use of feed additives as source of fat and fatty acids on cow milk production and quality. Archiva Zootechnica. 9 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Nikulina, E.V. Baidak, The effectiveness of the use of the feed supplement "Ketostop-El" to increase the milk productivity of cows, Agrotechnologies of the XXI century: development strategy, technologies and innovations. Materials of the AllRussian scientific and practical conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the University's foundation (Perm, October 20, 2020). Perm: IPC "Prokrost", 224–227 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Kondrakhin, A.V. Arkhipov, V.I. Levchenko, et al. Methods of veterinary clinical laboratory diagnostics, 520 (M.: KolosS, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Counotte, R.A. Prins, Vet Res Commun. Dec. 5(2), 101–115 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sederevicius, J. Kantautaité, Acta Vet Scand Suppl. 89, 19–24 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- W. Zawadzki, Z. Hejlasz, J. Nicpon, Pol Arch Weter. 31(3-4), 85–91 (1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.