BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Topical Issues of Veterinary and Animal Science, Biotechnology of Production and Processing of Agricultural Products|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- V.N. Gerasimov, E.F. Muzhzhavlev, A.V. Slugin, S.N. Terentyev, E.V. Kurochkin, H.S. Abdullaev, V.Yu. Zakharov, Veterinary Medicine, 11 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Gulyukin, G.A. Nadtochiy, G.V. Stepanov, A.I. Klimenko, A.V. Kovalenko, Veterinary Pathology 7, 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Galindo, C. Alonso, Viruses 9 (5), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zhuravleva, V.M. Lyska, A.P. Vasiliev, A.E. Shkaev, O.M. Strizhakova, M.V. Sidlik, Veterinary Medicine 3, 11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gao, J. Shao, G. Zhang, S. Ge, Y. Chang, L. Xiao, H. Chang, Virology Journal, 18 (1) (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Sereda, A.E. Gogin, A.V. Lunitsin, Veterinary Medicine 3, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Control Access mode http://www.fsvps.ru (Access date 30.06.2021). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Bakulov, A.V. Knize, V.M. Kotlyarov, N.V. Dmitrenko, A.A. Kolomytsev,The system of epizootic monitoring of especially dangerous, exotic, poorly studied, including zooanthroponous animal diseases (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation No. 258 dated 23.07.2010 (ed. of 17.08.2020) "On approval of the Rules for determining the zoosanitary status of pig farms, as well as organizations engaged in pig slaughter, processing and storage of pig farming products". [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 2048-r dated September 30, 2016 "On approval of the action plan for preventing the introduction of African swine fever into the Territory of the Russian Federation and its spread on the territory of the Russian Federation" (as amended on February 4, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the authorities of the Altai Krai www.altairegion22.ru [Electronic source]. Access mode: https://www.altairegion22.ru/gov/administration/stuct/veternary/news/?PRINT=Y&ELEMENT_ID=368553 (Access date 07.05.2021). [Google Scholar]
- The Law of the Altai Krai dated 06.12.2017 No. 96-ZS "On the maintenance and protection of domestic animals on the territory of the Altai Krai". [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Administration of the Altai Krai No. 722 dated December 25, 2012 On the approval of the state program of the Altai Krai "Organization of measures for the disposal and destruction of biological waste in the territory of the Altai Krai" for 2013-2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.