BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Topical Issues of Veterinary and Animal Science, Biotechnology of Production and Processing of Agricultural Products|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- M.F. Rothschild,Metods to determine genetic diversity. Discovery conference proceedings, Nashville, TN, November 2 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Max F. Rothschild,Advances in pig molecular genetics, genemapping and genomics, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa S0011. USA (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Rothschild,Genome mappind in livestock: A jorney, not a distination. Proceedings of the future genetics for the animal industry. St.Louis. MO. May 4 is a publication. [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Shon, M.E. Rothschild, J.Anim Sci 75, 3138–3142 [Google Scholar]
- The methodology for assessing the breeding value of pigs (approved by the decision of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission dated November 24, 149 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Kozlovsky, I.I. Tonyshev, Pig breeding 6, 10–12 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Suslina, Animal husbandry 9, 6–8 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Aleinik, G.S. Pokhodnya, A.A. Novikov, S.M. Mirzaev, Fundamentals of breeding in pig breeding, 181 (Belgorod: Publishing house LLC IPC "Politerra", 2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Gorin, G.S. Pokhodnya, A.A. Fainov, E.G. Fedorchuk, A.N. Ivchenko, T.A. Malakhova, Animal husbandry 5, 24–26 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Gorin, G.S. Pokhodnya, A.A. Fainov, E.G. Fedorchuk, T.A. Malakhova, Animal husbandry 5, 21–23 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Mysik, G.S. Pokhodnya, T.A. Malakhova, A. Yu. Kalinin, N.I. Zhernakova, M.Yu. Skorkina, Animal husbandry, 3, 24–26 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Mysik, G.S. Pokhodnya, A.V. Kosov, Yu.P. Breslavets, Animal husbandry 11, 22–25 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Pokhodnya, Pig breeding, 1, 768 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Zhabinskaya, N.S. Trubchaninova, G.S. Pokhodnya, D.V. Korobov, V.I. Kotarev, O.E. Tat'yanicheva, N.B. Ordina, International of Advanced Biotechnology and Research (VABR) ISSN 0976-2612, ISSN 2278-599X, 10 (1), 47–53 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Khokhlov, A.S. Smirnova, V.I. Gerasimov, G.S. Pokhodnya, N.I. Zhernakov, P.P. Kornienko, Pig breeding and pork production technology: Collection of scientific papers of the scientific school of Professor G.S. Walk around 10, 200–203 (Belgorod, Publishing house of OOO IPC "Potiterra", 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.