BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Topical Issues of Veterinary and Animal Science, Biotechnology of Production and Processing of Agricultural Products|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- A.A. Aliev,Metabolism of ruminants, 44–46 (Moscow, SIC "Engineer", 1997) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Antipov, Agriculture abroad 2, 43–47 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Antipov, V.M. Subbotin, Veterinary, 12, 44–47 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Balazh, International s.-x. 2, 74–77 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Dolgov, T.W. Tonoyan, N.G. Makartsev, Bulletin. VNIIFBiP s.-h. animals. Borovsk. 1, 16–20 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Intizarov,Possibilities of gnotobiological experiment in studying the mechanisms of bacterial antagonism and symbiosis. M. 22–29 (1976). [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Kondrakhina, N.V. Kurilova, et al. Reference book on clinical laboratory diagnosis in veterinary medicine, M. Agropromizdat, (1974) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kurilov, A.P. Krotkova, Physiology and biochemistry of ruminant digestion, 17 (Moscow, Kolos, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- G. Laptev, L. Ilyina, V. Soldatova, Rumen microbiome of ruminants: current views, 24–27 (Livestock Russia. October, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Nikolicheva, B.V. Tarakanov,Formation of microflora of calves at early inclusion in ration vegetable forages, Collection of scientific papers. Biochemistry of feeding and feeding of young animals at early fattening, 140–140. [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Noskov, Fundamentals of growing calves, 294 (Moscow, Gosud. izd. s. - kh. lit., 1946) [Google Scholar]
- Vitaly Aleksandrovich Shumsky, Influence of probiotics in complex with adsorbent on physiological status of calves, their growth and development, 101 (PhD thesis, Belgorod, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.