BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Topical Issues of Veterinary and Animal Science, Biotechnology of Production and Processing of Agricultural Products|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- N.V. Bezborodov, A.Yu. Avdeev, V.N. Pozdnyakova, Bulletin of the Orenburg State Agrarian University, Orenburg, 2 (46), 98–100 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Agalakova,The physiological rationale for the use of biologically active drugs to intensify the reproduction of cattle, Nizhny Novgorod, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Aliev, G.E. Petrov, A.N. Grigoryev, Dokl. UPPER, 9, 36–39 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Berdnikova, Influence of various factors on the productive dollety of cows of red-motley breed, 18 (Krasnoyarsk, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Vitol, Development of new methods to increase the reproductive qualities of the breeding stock of cattle, 19 (Krasnodar, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Vlasov, The effectiveness of the use of biotechnological methods for controlling the reproductive function of dairy cows, 19 (St. Petersburg-Pushkin, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Voronin, A.M. Petrov, M.M. Serykh, D.A. Dervishev, Immunology 408 (M, Kolos - Press, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Glazunova, N.V. Bezborodov, Russian Veterinary Journal, "Kolos, 36–38 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Klopov, V.V. Arepiev, O.V. Pershina,Neurohumoral regulation of physiological systems and the metabolism of organic substances in animals, Moscow, 162 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Kondrakhin, Methods of veterinary clinical laboratory diagnostics, 520 (M. KolosS, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Kuzmin, G.L. Sologub, N.P. Bugaev, Blood counts in cows at different periods of reproductive function, 46, 211–212 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Menshikov, L.N. Delektorskaya, R.P. Zolotnitskaya, et al. Laboratory methods of research in the clinic: Handbook, 368 (M. Med., 1987) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Ovsyannikov, Fundamentals of experimental work in animal husbandry, 304 (M., "Ear", 1976) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Polyantsev, Zootechnics 6, 29–30 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Prokofiev, Tr. Institute of physiology, biochemistry and nutrition, agricultural institute animals 27, 3–11 [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Romanoman, I.A. Boyko, Bulletin Kras. GAU, Krasnoyarsk 4, 144–149 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Khaitov, B.V. Pinegin, Clinical. medicine 8, 7–12 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Cherepchenko, NV Bezborodov,Adaptation-compensatory mechanisms of triggering sexual cyclicity in cows with hypofunction of the ovaries, after the introduction of the immunocorrector thymogen, 1st Congress of Pharmacologists, 622–628 (VNIVIPPiT - Voronezh, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Chuev, N.V., Bezborodov, Bulletin of the Krasnoyarsk State Agrarian University, 12, 158–164 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Alberts, Molecular biology of the cell, 1244 (New York, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Anderson, Fm. J. Vet. Res., 44, 677–680 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- E. Baral, Cancer 75, 591–599 (1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.