BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Topical Issues of Veterinary and Animal Science, Biotechnology of Production and Processing of Agricultural Products|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- A.I. Lyubimov, Bulletin of the Bashkir State Agrarian University, 3 (51), 52–58 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Martynova, Perm Agrarian Bulletin, 1 (21), 125–131 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Mymrin, Dairy and Beef Cattle, 3, 4–7 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Saksa, Dairy and Beef Cattle, 1, 5–8 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Strekozov, Dairy and Beef Cattle, 6, 10–13 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Yudin, Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals, 7 (137), 44–47 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Yamshchikov, Integration interactions of young scientists in the development of agricultural science: materials of the National Scientific and Practical Conference of Young Scientists, 208–214 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Liubimov, E.N. Martynova, Yu.V. Isupova [et al.], BIO Web of Conferences: International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019), 00158 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Martynova, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Krasnoyarsk, 72029 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lyubimov, E. Martynova, Y. Isupova, E. Yastrebova, Digital agriculture - development strategy: Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference (ISPC 2019), 258–261 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.