BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modern Directions of Highly Productive Environmentally Friendly Agricultural and Aquaculture, Development and Implementation of Systems for the Rational Use of Modern Means of Chemical and Biological Protection of Agricultural Plants|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- M. Christiansen, Brplflfen, 1–11 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zhuchenko, Ag biol, 3–29 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Surin, Adaptive potential of Siberian grain varieties and ways to improve it (wheat, barley, oats), 596–611 (Novosibirsk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Gulyanov, Agr, 6, 30–31 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Anikeev, Phofpl, 8(3) (1961) [Google Scholar]
- Methodological guidelines for determining the physiological parameters of wheat plants during variety study, (Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Ermakov, Methods of biochemical research of plants, 430 (Leningrad, Agropromizdat, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Methodology of field study, 352 (Moscow, Agropromizdat, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Polyakov, Bull of the Tom St Un, 360, 188–192 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Weather monitoring in Omsk. URL: http://www.pogodaiklimat.ru/monitor.php?id=28698 (Accessed date: 07.07.2021) [Google Scholar]
- G.Ya. Kozlova, Sib Bul of Agr Sc 10, 19–24 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Morphological properties of plants. URL: http://agro-portal.su/oves/2596-morfologicheskie-osobennosti-rasteniy.html (Accessed date: 07.07.2021) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Bogachkov, Oats in Siberia and the Far East, 127 (Moscow, Rosselkhoizdat, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Polyudina, Clover in Siberia: a monograph, 348 (Novosibirsk, SFNCA RAN, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Batalova, Plant genetic resources as a strategic part of food, environmental and bioresource security, 5–11 (Saint Petersburg, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Vavilov, The scientific basis of wheat selection, 245 (Moscow-Leningrad, 1935) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.