BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Directions of Highly Productive Environmentally Friendly Agricultural and Aquaculture, Development and Implementation of Systems for the Rational Use of Modern Means of Chemical and Biological Protection of Agricultural Plants|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- Yu.A. Kolina, N.V. Momot, I.L. Kamliya,To the prevention of infectious diseases of young chickens in the conditions of a private farmstead, The role of agrarian science in the development of forestry and agriculture of the Far East: Materials of the IV National (All-Russian) Scientific and Practical Conference, 312–315 (Ussuriysk, Primorye State Agricultural Academy, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Comin, I.I. Borodin, Review of methods of conducting physiological tests of poultry on the example of quails, Innovations of young people - development of agriculture: Materials of the 56th All-Russian Scientific Student Conference, 40–43 (Ussuriysk, Primorye State Agricultural Academy, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Polyanskikh, L.L. Belysheva, T.A. Fedorova [et al.], Chemical safety 3 (1), 166–181 (2019) DOI: 10.25514/CHS.2019.1.15013. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Momot, Y.A. Kolina, I.L. Kamlia, S.V. Terebova, Hippology and veterinary medicine 1 (39), 142–146 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Momot, Y.A. Kolina , Veterinary and sanitary assessment of the quality of poultry meat products, Actual issues of food production development: technologies, quality, ecology, equipment, management and marketing: Materials of the IV National (All-Russian) Scientific and Practical Conference, 45–48 (Ussuriysk, Primorye State Agricultural Academy, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Trebukhov, N. Momot, Y. Kolina, I. Kamliya, E3S Web of Conferences, (2021) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202125409007 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Levkina, I.N. Gromov, L.N. Gromova, Animal husbandry and veterinary medicine 1 (40), 69–73 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Pimenov,Virosalm vaccine - a new biological product for the specific prevention of salmonellosis and Newcastle disease of birds, Innovative trends in the development of Russian science: Materials of the IV International (correspondence) Scientific and Practical Conference of Young Scientists, 139–142 (Krasnoyarsk: Krasnoyarsk State Agrarian University, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Podolskaya, S.M. Milyukov,The first domestic experience of the use of the oncolytic virus of the Newcastle disease in the complex treatment of malignant neoplasms, Actual issues of experimental and clinical oncology. Collection of materials of the All-Russian Conference of Young Oncologists dedicated to the memory of RAMS Academician N.V. Vasilyev 139–142 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Kushnir, I.A. Bureev, Y.O. Selyaninov [et al.], Prevention of infectious diseases of animals with aerosols of chemical and biological preparations, 192 (St. Petersburg, Publishing House "Lan", 2016) ISBN 9785811420469 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.O. Stoyanskaya, N.V. Momot,Rehabilitation of birds ofprey, Innovations of young people - development of agriculture: Materials of the 56th All-Russian Scientific Student Conference, 116–119 (Ussuriysk, Primorye State Agricultural Academy, 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.