BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Development of the Agricultural Economy and Staffing in the Context of Digitalization of Agriculture|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- Agriculture of the Magadan region: statistical compilation, 52 (Khabarovskstat. Magadan, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Moiseeva,Biochemical properties of lichens and their practical significance, 82 (Moscow, Akademii nauk SsSr, 1961) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Waldman,The role of vitamin B12 in the nutrition offarm animals, Vitamin B12 and its use in animal husbandry: collection of articles, Akademii nauk SSSR. Scientific Council on the problems of chemicalization of animal husbandry, 157–169 (Moscow, Nauka, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Bazhenov, Conifers - healers, 96 (Moscow, LADA, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Starikova, Dietary supplements: condition and problems, 123 (Khabarovsk: Khabarovsk State University of Economics and Law, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Kuzmina, Dairy and beef cattle breeding 6, 23–28 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Kuzmina, E.V. Ginter and A.M. Kuzmin, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 547 012020 (2020) DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/547/1/012020. [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Ignatovich, E.V. Ginter, A.S. Lykov, I.Y. Kuzmina, S.B. Kustova, Periodico Tche Quimica 16 (32) 668–687 (2019) https//elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41635849 [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for organizing and conducting research on feeding cows on industrial farms and complexes, 55 (Dubrovitsy, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Gataulin, System of applied statistical and mathematical methods for processing experimental data in agriculture, 192 (Moscow, Moscow Agricultural Academy, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- State Standard 2011 http://gost.ruscable.ru/cgi-bin/catalog. [Google Scholar]
- Enterprise standards. Methods for the analysis of forage plants and feed. STP 3102.1-83 - STP 3102.14-83, 33 (All-Russian Williams Fodder Research Institute, Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.