BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Development of the Agricultural Economy and Staffing in the Context of Digitalization of Agriculture|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- G.S. Posypanov, V.E. Dolgodvorov, B.K. Zherukov, etc. Crop production, 612 (Moscow: SIC INFRA-M, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z.I. Usanova, A.K. Oserbaev, K.I. Ziyaev, M.N. Pavlov, Tubers. Biological features and technologies ofpotato and ground pear cultivation, 150 (Tver: Tver SAA, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- The Doctrine of food security of the Russian Federation, Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 20 dated January 21, 2020 "On approval of the Food Security Doctrine of the Russian Federation". URL: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/73338425/ [Google Scholar]
- W.W. Kirk, Ann. Appl. Biol. 3, 511–525 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Zaag, J.A. De Bokx, P. Oosterveld, F. Quak, J.P.H. van der Want Growing seed potatoes, Viruses of potatoes and seed-potato production Pudoc, 176–203 (Wageningen, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- Z.I. Usanova, S.E. Pryadein, Potatoes and vegetables 6, 27–31 (2020) https://doi.org/10.25630/PAV.2020.73.35.004 [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Methods of field experience, 351 (Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- Z.I. Usanova, Methods of performing scientific research on crop production, 143 (Tver, Tver SAA, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Dean, Managing the Potato Production System, 734, 202 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Stashevsky, O.A. Kuzminova, S.G. Vologin et al., Agriculture 6, 43–48 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C.O. Obiero, S.P. Milroy, R.W. Bell, Environmental and Experimental Botany 162, 560–571 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Grankina, A.F. Peliy, V.V. Nosov, V.V. Demidov, M.V. Sterkin, Potatoes and vegetables 7, 26–28 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.