BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- O.V. Solntseva, N.E. Bunina, O.A. Zazhivnova, M.A. Viderker, Forecasting of self-sufficiency in grain in Russia, Agricultural science and education at the present stage of development: experience, problems and ways to solve them, Mat. of the VIII Int. sci. andpract. Conf. (2017), pp. 175–181 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Chelnokova, Dynamics and forecasting of indicators of development of the grain industry of the Ulyanovsk region, Topical issues and priorities of the socio-economic development of the region in the context of digital transformation, Coll. of art. of the All-Russ. res. andpract. Conf. (2019), pp. 62–65 [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Petryakova, Assessment of the production potential of the grain industry in the region, Agrarian potential in the food supply system: theory and practice, Mat. of the All-Russ. res. and pract. Conf. (2016), pp. 237–241 [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Sidorenko, I.V. Ilyina, Sustainability of grain production in the regions of the Russian Federation, Bull. of Agrar. Sci., 1 (82), 135–144 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ivanova, A.E. Anoshina, Analysis of grain production in the Ulyanovsk region, Problems of the development of modern science, Mat. of the Int. res. and pract. Conf. (2015), pp. 92–96 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Basenkova, E.A. Smirnova, Efficiency of grain production: regional aspect, Econ. and Entrepren., 1-2(42), 304–307 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Zotova, N.V. Karpova, Analysis of the influence of factor changes on grain production in the Ulyanovsk region, Innovative activities of science and education in agricultural production, Mat. of the Int. res. and pract. Conf. (2019), pp. 329–334 [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Zyukin, R.V. Soloshenko, Scenarios for the development of grain production and the state of the grain market in the short-term and med-term, Econ. Sci., 183, 51–56 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Basenkov, G.G. Zotova, Climatic factor and efficiency of grain production in the Ulyanovsk region, Econ. and Entrepren., 11-2(76), 249–252 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Alexandrova, O.I. Khamzina, Information technologies as a means of increasing the efficiency of grain production, Econ. and Entrepren., 10 (123), 966–972 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.