BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- V.I. Fisinin, N.A. Zhuravel, A.V. Miftakhutdinov, Veterinary Science. Methodology for determining the effectiveness of new veterinary methods and remedies in poultry farming, 6, 14 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Bobyleva, Directions determining the development of poultry farming in the near future, Poultry and poultry products, 3, 22 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Kamalieva, R.A. Asrutdinova, S.M. Garipov, Influence of maintenance conditions of rearing young chickens on the formation of immunity and quality of meat, Bulletin of KrasSAU, 5, 35–39 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Fisinin, P. Surai, Immunity in modern livestock and poultry farming: from theory to practice of immunomodulation, Poultry, 5, 4–10 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Ovseychik, Cultivation of broiler chicken using immunomodulators, Poultry farming, 11-12, 41–42 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Krasnobaev, Astravit support of immunity in critical periods, Poultry farming, 4, 21–23 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Fedotov, M.N. Chernykh, E.A. Kapitonov, Application of immunomodulators for non-specific prevention of mono- and mixed infections in chickens, Bulletin of Altai SAU, 5, 97–103 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Sanin, A.A. Videnina, A.N. Narovlyansky et al., Use of immunomodulators in poultry farming, Poultry and poultry products, 1, 45 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kuznetsov, A.S. Ushakov, Application of antibacterial immunostimulating additive in the composition of feed for broiler chickens, Poultry farming, 11, 44–47 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Asrutdinova, Results of using some immunomodulators to increase calf resistance, Scientific notes of the Bauman Kazan State Academy of Veterinary Medicine, 211, 214–218 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Barinsky, A.A. Lazarenko, L.M. Alimbarova, Study of the effectiveness of domestic immunomodulators, as well as their combined action with specific vaccines in experimental arbovirus infections, Immunology, 4, 181–183 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Zimin, Monosporin probiotic as a stimulator of the humoral arm of the immune response of the body of animals and birds to bacterial infections, Poultry and poultry products, 2, 50 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Voronin, A.M. Petrov, M.M. Serykh, Immunology (Moscow, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Hofkar, Prevention of immunodeficiency through vaccination program, BIO, 11, 2–4 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Dmitrieva, E.D. Dzhavadov, Features of vaccine prevention of immunosuppressive diseases of birds in industrial poultry farming, Farm animals, 3, 81–83 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Dzhavadov, M.E. Dmitrieva, Features of vaccine prevention in industrial poultry farming, Poultry and poultry products, 5, 37–39 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Vengerenko, Veterinary problems of poultry farming and their solution, Veterinary of farm animals, 3, 3–8 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gao et al., Effects of water-soluble Ganodermalucidum polysaccharides on the immune functions of patients with advanced lung cancer, J. Med. Food, 2, 159–168 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Laksaeva, I.A. Sychev, Influence of watersoluble polysaccharide complex of garden serviceberry on morphophysiological and biochemical parameters of laboratory rats, Russian Medical and Biological Bulletin named after Academician I.P. Pavlov, 2, 58–64 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Sychev, Influence of Melilot polysaccharide yellow pectin on some properties of the animal immune system, Russian Medical and Biological Bulletin named after Academician I.P. Pavlov, 1-2, 75–82 (2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.