BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- T.A. Gavrilov, Investigation of the influence of cutting speed on the energy consumption of the process of grinding of meat raw materials, Perspective development of science, technology and technology: materials of the III International scientific and practical conference, 1, 263–266 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Gavrilov, Experimental study of the process of raw meat grinding at different cutting speeds, Scientific notes of Petrozavodsk State University, 8 (137), 98–100 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Akhmetov, Research of the process of rice straw cutting and development of the working body appropriate parameters of the grinder, dissertation of the Candidate of Technical Sciences, 143 p. (Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Barsov, Resource-saving technological processes and technical means of processing meat and bone feed in fur farming, dissertation of the Doctor of Technical Sciences, 607 p. (Puskin, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Bogatov, E.I. Zotov, V.V. Khabarova, Analysis of factors determining energy consumption with vibrations during grinding of root crops and melons, Vestnik of Ulyanovsk state agricultural academy, 1 (2), 67–70 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Burmaga, S.M. Dotsenko, L.G. Krjuchkova, V.V. Shishkin, Efficient technologies preparation of feed for pigs based on root turnip varieties kuuzik, Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 7 (1), 1140–1144 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Baranov, Justification and improvement of the design and technological parameters of the grinder for preparation of a needle-bearing twig additive, Vestnik of Nizhny Novgorod State Engineering and Economic University, 6 (61), 7–16 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ivanov, Research of chopping of meat and bone raw material cutting in order to improve the relevant equipment, dissertation of the Candidate of Technical Sciences, 175 p. (Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Novikov, Results of production tests of an experimental root crop shredder, Izvestiya of Orenburg SAU, 2 (64), 75–77 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Kurdyumov, Analysis of factors affecting the energy intensity of cutting, Niva Povolzhya, 3, 57–59 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Lebed, Substantiation of design parameters and operating modes of the apple grinder, dissertation of the Candidate of Technical Sciences, 136 p. (Volgograd, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Khalimov, N.P. Ayugin, L.G. Tatarov, Improvement of the feed grinder, International Research Journal, 11-4(65), 79–83 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Reznik, Theory of cutting with a blade and the basics of cutting device development, Mechanical engineering, 29–32 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Liljedahl, G.L. Jackson, R.P. De Graff, M.E. Schroeder, Measurement of shearing energy, Agricultural Engineering, 6, 298–301 (1961) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.