BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- A. I. Petrashev, V. V. Klepikov, Influence of oil leaks on the operation of hydraulic machines, Agricultural equipment: maintenance and repair, 6, 11–17 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Dovgyalo, V. L. Moiseenko, K. V. Maksimchik, N. V. Pismennaya, Special selfpropelled rolling stock. Research of the need and development of consumption rates for lubricants for operation and repair, Mining mechanics and mechanical engineering, 4, 70–78 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Olishevskaya, G.S. Olishevsky, Comparative analysis of technologies for the regeneration of automotive lubricants, Contemporary Innovation Technique of the Engineering Personnel Training for the Mining and Transport Industry Modern, 1 (5), 180–192 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Chernyshev, T.A. Startseva, D. Y. Mikhailenko, Ecological problem of waste motor oils, Eco-potential, 2 (22), 91–95 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Y. Hwang, A. D. Nguyen, T. T. Nguyen, L. T. Nguyen, O. K. Lee, E. Y. Lee, Applied microbiology and biotechnology, 102, 3071 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Parsaeifard, M. Sattler, B. Nasirian, V. C. P. Chen, Waste management, 106, 44 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Woo, T. Kim, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 33, 3655 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Jabal, R. Abdulmunem, S. Hussain, Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association, 69, 109 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Wozniak, E. Waszkowska, T. Zimny, S. Sowa, T. Twardowski, Frontiers in plant science, 10, 1423 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Kazarova, Plant growing as a leading branch of the farming industry of Russia, Modern research and development, 3(4((21)), 232–234 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Volodko, A.P. Bychenin, D.N. Bazhutov, Vegetable-mineral lubricant composition for hydraulic systems, Farm Machinery Operator, 6, 30–31 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.