BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- A.M. Shadrin, Natural zeolites of Siberia in animal husbandry, veterinary medicine and environmental protection (Novosibirsk, 2004) 116 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Myazin, Y.V. Pavlenko, A.N. Hatkova, Comprehensive assessment of zeolite tuffs of the Eastern Trans-Baikal to determine the main directions of their use in the national economy, Mining Inform. and Analyt. Bull. 9, 207–213 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kovalenko, O.N. Prokofiev, Radiation-hygienic assessment of the use of natural zeolites as feed additives to cattle, Abstr. of the Republ. Conf. Natural Zeolites of Russia: Medical and biological properties and application in agriculture, Vol. 2 (November 25-27, 1991) (Novosibirsk, 1992), p. 5 [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Bogdanova, I.A. Belitsky, B.A. Fursenko, On the question of the possible toxicity of zeolitecontaining rocks associated with dealumination, Abstr. of the Republ. Conf. Natural Zeolites of Russia: Medical and biological properties and application in agriculture, Vol. 2 (November 25-27, 1991) (Novosibirsk, 1992), pp. 14–17 [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Pavlenko, Assimilation of toxic elements and calculation of their maximum allowable concentration in zeolite-containing rocks, Abstr. of the Republ. Conf. Natural Zeolites of Russia: Medical and biological properties and application in agriculture, Vol. 2 (November 25-27, 1991) (Novosibirsk, 1992), pp. 17–23 [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Pylev, I.E. Valamina, Carcinogenic activity of zeolite-containing tuffs of Shivyrtuy deposit in Siberia, Sib. J. of Oncol., 6 (1), 12–16 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Frash, N.N. Vanchugova, E.E. Rosenberg, L.G. Malysheva, A.S. Fomina, S.V. Shcherbakov, On the possibility of accumulation of toxic effects during experimental exposure to zeolites, Abstr. of the Republ. Conf. Natural Zeolites of Russia: Medical and biological properties and application in agriculture, Vol. 2 (November 25-27, 1991) (Novosibirsk, 1992), pp. 12–14 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gaidash, V.Y. Apchel, E.V. Ivchenko, V.I. Bely, V.V. Bakakin, Impact of zeolite tufas oral intake on the body, Bull. of the Russ. Milit. Med. Acad., 1 (53), 115–123 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Radchikov, N.V. Kurtina, D.V. Gurina, Physiological state and productivity of heifer replacements when using local sources of protein, energy and biologically active substances in the diets, Zootechn. Sci. of Belarus, Sci. papers coll. -Zhodzina, 47 (2), 208–215 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Mironov, S.S. Petrov, Distribution of heavy metals according to the sapropel profile and assessment of its environmental safety, Approbat., 6 (45), 204–206 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Chukurov, Y.V. Medvedeva, O.V. Nikitin, Investigation of applicability of Almetyevsk water reservoir bottom sediments for use as an organic fertilizer, Russ. J. of Appl. Ecol., 1, 22–27 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Gravel, Necessity for safety evaluation of medicinal herbs by contents of ecotoxicants, Bull. of the Sci. Centre for Expert Evaluat. of Med. Prod., 2, 37–39 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Epifanova, V.G. Epimakhov, Intake mercury, lead and arsenic with feeds and their accumulation (bioconcentration) in cattle and sheep organism, Bull. of Sci. and Pract., 5 (3), 173–186 (2019), Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.33619/2414-2948/40/23 [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Arhitskaya, I.V. Iakushkin, The Practical Significance and Efficiency of Applying the Chelators in Animal Husbandry, Res. and Sci. Electr. J. of Omsk SAU, Special Issue 2, (2016), Retrieved from: http://e-journal.omgau.ru/index.php/spetsvypusk-2/31-spets02/400-00149 [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Mansurova, O.V. Fedchishin, V.V. Trofimov, T.G. Zelenina, L.E. Smolyanko, Physiological Role of Silicium, Sib. Med. J., 7, 16–18 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Mustafina, Influence of nanoscale silicon oxide on the concentration of heavy metals in the body of agricultural poultry, Proc. of the Int. Sci. and Pract. Conf. Future-proof agricultural and food innovations (June 6-7, 2019) (Volgograd, 2019), pp. 180–183 [Google Scholar]
- Y.O. Velyaev, A.P. Sitak, N.A. Mitrokhin, N.I. Pokintelitsa, I.A. Prokopenko, Possibilities of application of amorphous silica obtained from domestic natural aluminosilicate raw materials as a food additive E551, Innov., 4 (13), 6–13 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kononenko, N.A. Yurina, D.A. Yurin, A.Z. Utizhev, The efficiency of the sorbent based on amorphous silicon dioxide in the rations of cattle, Bull. of Don Agrar. Sci., 4 (36), 83–89 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kononenko, N.A. Yurina, A.A. Danilova, I. R. Tletseruk, V.A. Ovsepyan, Formation of productive qualities of broiler chickens with an increase in the biological value of feeding, Proc. of the All-Russ. Sci. and Pract. Conf. with Int. Particip. Problems and prospects of agricultural development in the South of Russia (September 27-28, 2018) (Maykop, 2018), pp. 379–384 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.