BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- A. A. Zhuchenko, Adaptive potential of cultivated plants (Shtiitsa, Chisinau, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kefeli, Natural growth inhibitors and phytohormones (Nauka, Moscow, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kostin, Elements of mineral nutrition and growth regulators in ontogenesis of agricultural crops: monograph (Kolos, Moscow, 2006), 290 p. [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Kazakov, Biochemistry of grain and products of its processing (Agropromizdat, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Method of field experiment with the basics of statistical processing of research results (Agropromizdat, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- The official website of Megamix, Retrieved from: http://megamix52.ru [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Isaichev, N.N. Andreev, V.G. Polovinkin, The influence of macronutrients and growth regulators on yield and grain quality of winter wheat Kazanskaya 560 in the conditions of the Middle Volga region, Bull. of the Ulyanovsk State Agricult. Acad., 4 (32), 13–18 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Isaychev, N.N. Andreev, F.A. Mudarisov, The influence of growth regulators and chelated micronutrients on the yield and quality indicators of peas and winter wheat, Bull. of the Ulyanovsk State Agricult. Acad., 1 (17), 12–16 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Gaisin, Multifunctional chelated micronutrient fertilizers (Meddok, Kazan, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Pavlov, Increasing the protein content in grain (Nauka, Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Tkachuk, E.V. Pavlikova, A.N. Orlov, The efficiency of growth regulators’ application in spring wheat cultivation in conditions of the forest steppe zone of the Middle Volga region, Young scient., 4, 677–679 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Shabolkina, A.P. Chichkin, Grain quality of new spring wheat varieties in the steppe TransVolga zone, Achievem. of sci. and engin. of Agroindustr. complex, 11, 29–31 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Yagodin, E.N. Maksimova, S.M. Sablina, Problems of trace elements in biology, Agrochem., 7, 126–134 (1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.