BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- A. P. Studentsov, V. S. Shipilov, V. Ya. Nikitin, M.G. Mirolyubov, L.G. Subbotina, Veterinary obstetrics, gynecology and biotechnology of reproduction (Moscow: "Kolos") (1999). [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Mishchenko, Veterinary Medicine of Kuban. 6, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V. Ya. Nikitin Russian veterinary journal. Spec. Issue, 4–5, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Boroznov, A. A. Matsinovich, Scholarly notes of UO VGAVM, 42(1), 142–144., (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Evglevsky, I. I. Mikhailova, E. P. Evlevskaya, O. N. Mikhailova, T. I. Mikhaleva, T. R. Leshchenko, Journal "Veterinary pathology" 1(55) 75–80, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Turnaev, Bulletin of the Kursk State Agricultural Academy, 9, 67–69, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Mishchenko, Bulletin of Oryol SAU 2, 2024, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Evglevsky, R.F. Patent No. 2645769 Energy-metabolic composition for the prevention and treatment of ketosis and hepatosis in cows (02.28.2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.