BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- V.V. Buryak, V.I. Shostka, Digitalization of education: disruptive technologies in education, Human. res., 7, 21–30 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kalashnikov, M. Zhadan, N. Baryshnikova, S. Saninsky, Digital Transformation of the AgroIndustrial Sector of Russia: Challenges and Opportunities, Proc. of the Conf. Ecological-SocioEconomic Systems: Models of Competition and Cooperation (ESES 2019) (2020), pp. 198–202, DOI: 10.2991/assehr.k.200113.040 [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Komarov, Y.S. Sinitsa, Agricultural land’s valuation: Russian and foreign experience, Prop. Relat. in the Russ. Fed., 6, 42–49 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kudryashova, E.V. Martynova, Pedagogical innovation in the context of educational activities, Sci. and society, 1, 85–89 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lisienkova, O. Mukhamedzhanova, L. Komarova, Development of methodologies of innovation management for digital agricultural enterprises, E3S Web of Conf., 222, 01001 (2020), DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202022201001 [Google Scholar]
- A.U. Mentsiev et al., IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Environ. Sci., 548, 032031 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Papaskiri, V. Semochkin, E. Ananicheva, E. Zatsepina, A. Shevchuk, Directions and methods of digital land management, IOP Conf. Ser. Earth and Environ. Sci., 579, 012130 (2020), DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/579/1/012130 [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Rodimtsev, L.N. Ilyushina, Scientific and educational production center of the Oryol State Agrarian University, as a basis for testing innovative technologies, Bull. of Agrar. Sci., 3, 127–134 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Semin, E. Yalunina, S. Dyachkova, Digitalization of agriculture as priority direction of increase of management efficiency of the agricultural organizations, E3S Web of Conf., 176, 04015 (2020), DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202017604015 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Shishkin et al., Strategic guidelines for digitalization (Publ. house VVM, St. Petersburg, 2020), 84 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.