BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- S.I. Novoselov, A.N. Kuzminykh, R.V. Eremeev, The influence of fallow types and methods of primary tillage on soil fertility and productivity crop rotation, Fertility, 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Novoselov, N.I. Tolmachov, A.V. Murzhinova, The effect of mineral fertilizers on the productivity of crop rotations with different types of fallows, Fertility, 5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.Z. Alam, D.H. Lynch, M. Sharifi, D.L. Burton, A.M. Hammermeister, The effect of green manure and organic amendments on potato yield, nitrogen uptake and soil mineral nitrogen, Biol. Agric. Hortic., 32 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Postnikov, Green fertilizers - reserve for increasing yields, Agriculture, 10 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Shramko, G.V. Vikhoreva, Rational use of fallows and biologozation methods in the Upper Volga conditions, Agriculture, 6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Miyazawa, T. Murakami, M. Takeda, T. Murayama, Intercropping green manure crops - Effects on rooting patterns, Plant Soil, 331 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Vadyunina, Z.A. Korchagina, Methods of research of physical properties of the soil (Moscow, Agropromizdat, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kuzminykh, Siderites - an important resource of soil fertility maintenance, Agriculture, 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Froseth, A.K. Bakken, M.A. Bleken, H. Riley, R. Pommeresche, K. Thorup-Kristensen, S. Hansen, Effects of green manure herbage management and its digestate from biogas production on barley yield, N-recovery, soil structure and earthworm populations, Eur. J. Agron., 52 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tejada, J.L. Gonzalez, A.M. Garcia-Martinez, J. Parrado, Application of a green manure and green manure composted with beet vinasse on soil restoration: Effects on soil properties, Bioresour. Technol., 99 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.