BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- M.D. Dedov, State and direction of breeding work with the Simmental and Sychevsk breeds of cattle, in: Methods for improving Simmental and Sychevsky cattle in the USSR (Kolos, Moscow, 1982) pp. 5–36. [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Anisimova, L.V. Kononova, O.V. Sycheva, Pedigree resources of the Simmental cattle in the VIC “Abodimovskiy”, Agricultural and food innovation, 3(7), 19–27 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Lamonov, Efficiency of using purebred and improved Simmental cows, Dairy and beef cattle breeding, 2, 15–16 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stock, H. Esfandyari, D. Hinrichs, J. Bennewitz, Implementing a genomic rotational crossbreeding scheme to promote local dairy cattle breeds - A simulation study, Journal of Dairy Science, 104(6), 6873–6884 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Lamonov, S.F. Pogodaev, Simmentals improved with Holstein in a dairy complex, Zootekhniia, 1, 11 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Strekozov, Dairy farming in Russia: present and future, Zootekhniia, 1, 18–21 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.-A. Magne, J. Quénon, Dairy crossbreeding challenges the French dairy cattle sociotechnical regime, Agronomy for Sustainable Development, 41(2), 25 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Ernst, Livestock breeding and dairy complex, Rural life, 5, 2 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- E. Karaman, G. Su, I. Croue, M.S. Lund, Genomic prediction using a reference population of multiple pure breeds and admixed individuals, Genetics Selection Evolution, 53(1), 46 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Gorelik, P.S. Galushina, I.V. Knysh, E.Yu. Bobkova, I.A. Grigoryants, Relationship between cow milk yield and milk quality indicators, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 677(3), 032013 (2021). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.