BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- FAO, Building a common vision for sustainable food and agriculture - Principles and approaches food and agriculture organization of the united nations (2014) Retrieved from: http://www.fao.org/3Za-i3940e.pdf [Google Scholar]
- FAO, Sustainable agri-food systems in Europe and Central Asia in the context of Climate Change Regional Conference for Europe (2018) Retrieved from: http://www.wamis.org/agmZmeetings/anadia06/Siva_kumar_Overview.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Rosgidromet of Russia, The second assessment report of Roshydromet on climate change and its consequences on the territory of the Russian Federation. Technical summary (2014) [Google Scholar]
- FAO, The state of food security and nutrition in the world-2018. Improving climate resilience for food security and nutrition (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Porter, L. Xie, A.J. Challinor, K. Cochrane, S.M. Howden, M.M. Iqbal, D.B. Lobell, M.I. Travasso, Food security and food production systems. In: Climate Change 2014: Impacts, Adaptation, and Vulnerability, pp. 485–533 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- IPCC, Managing the risks of extreme events and disasters to advance climate change adaptation (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Beddington, M. Asaduzzaman, M. Clark, A. Fernandez, M. Guillou, M. Jahn, L. Erda, T. Mamo, B.N. Van, C.A. Nobre, R. Scholes, R. Sharma, J. Wakhungu, Achieving food security in the face of climate change. Final report from the Commission on Sustainable Agriculture and Climate Change (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Doukas, A. Nikas, M. Gonzalez-Eguino, Sustainability, 10(7), 2299 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kiselev, R. Romashkin, G. Nelson, D. Mason-D'Croz, A. Palazzo, Economics: The Open-Access, Open Assessment E-Journal, 7, 2013–2039 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Hardaker, R.B.M. Huirne, J.R. Anderson, G. Lien, Coping with risk in agriculture: 2nd edition. Oxfordshire (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C. Aydinalp, M.S. Cresser, American-Eurasian journal of agricultural and environmental science, 3, 672–676 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Resilience, BioScience, 61(3), 183–193 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Svetlov, S.O. Siptits, I.A. Romanenko, Forecasting problems, 4(175), 59–74 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- I. G. Ushachev, A.G. Paptsov, Adaptation of Russian agriculture to global climate change (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Svetlov, Moscow Economic Journal, 3, 197213 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.D. Sirotenko, E.V. Abashina, V.N. Pavlova, Proceedings of the Federal State Budgetary Institution VNIISKHM, 38, 41–53 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Pavlova, O.D. Sirotenko, Proceedings of the Main Geophysical Observatory, 565, 132–151 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- FAO, Climate-smart agriculture, Sourcebook (2013) Retrieved from: http://www.fao.org/3/i3325e/i3325e.pdf [Google Scholar]
- IPES-Food, From Uniformity to Diversity: from industrial agriculture to diversified agroecological systems (2016) Retrieved from: http://www.ipes-food.org/images/Reports/UniformityToDiversity_FullReport.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Adaptive landscape farming systems are the basis for optimizing agricultural landscapes, Collection of reports of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference with international participation (VNIIZiZPE, Kursk, September 14-16) pp. 61–65, 96-107 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Zvolinsky, Machinery and equipment for the village, 9, 12–14 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Agriculture of Russia, Results of the implementation (2014-2017) of the federal target program "Development of agricultural land reclamation in Russia for 2014-2020" (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Danilov-Danilyan, V.G. Pryazhinskaya, Problems of forecasting, 2, 62–76 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Aerts, W.J.W. Botzen, Glob. Environ. Change, 21(3), 1045–1060 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Lazo, M. Lawson, P.H. Larsen, D.M. Waldman, Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, 92, 709–720 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.